• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teens of worst sexual assault case in singapore sentenced

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teens jailed for "senseless" torture of girl
They held 14-year-old captive in flat for 17 days, beat her, scalded her and forced her to perform indecent acts

By Karen Wong

THREE 17-year-olds who tortured a 14-year-old girl repeatedly over 17 days in a flat in Ang Mo Kio were sentenced yesterday to jail terms of between two and seven years.

The boys will also be caned.

Sentencing them, District Judge Seng Kwang Boon described the case as one of the worst he had come across.

The "violent and serious nature of the case" and its "gruesome facts" called for a jail term and caning, where necessary, he said.

He sentenced Neo Soo Kai, a cook, to seven years' jail and 14 strokes of the cane.

Melvin Yeo Yew Beng, who is unemployed, will spend six years behind bars and be caned 16 strokes.

The judge sentenced Neo's girlfriend, an Institute of Technical Education student, to two years' jail.

She cannot be named because two of her three sisters accused of being involved in the assault are juveniles. Naming her would identify them.

The sisters are 12, 15 and 18 years old. The case against another youth, Yeo Kim Han, 17, is also pending.

The victim, who was held in a two-room flat from Dec 15 to Jan 2, was in hospital for 34 days after her ordeal and is badly scarred.

Neo, his girlfriend and Yeo admitted their guilt last Saturday.

All of them had assaulted her, taking turns to kick, punch and slap her. They also forced their victim to strip naked and perform indecent acts.

Neo hit her on the back with a metal chair, causing her to fall on her face. One of her front teeth came loose and he yanked it out.

When they told her to take off her clothes and perform indecent acts, Neo threatened to beat her if she did not obey, and Yeo also threatened to hit her.

Afraid of being hit again, she stripped and did as they commanded while they all watched.

On another occasion, Neo tied her to a chair in the kitchen and scalded her with boiling water.

Yeo beat her with a wooden stick and an iron rod and also scalded her.

He is also guilty of robbing a 21-year-old youth of his wallet in March 1997, at Ang Mo Kio Central.

The girl could not escape as they kept the grille gates locked, with Yeo and Neo taking turns to guard the key.

When she telephoned home, she did not dare tell her family what she was going through for fear of further abuse.

On New Year's Eve, the three of them tied the girl to the sofa and taped up her mouth shut, so she could not escape while they were out celebrating.

The judge said to them: "You have tortured this young defenceless girl for 17 long days. You have inflicted extreme pain on her and humiliated her. You have disfigured her body and her face.

"Your assaults were senseless.''

He added: "Just because you are young, does not mean that you can go around committing serious offences and hope to get off lightly.''

The three showed little emotion as the judge passed sentence.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sibeh old news liao...

thot the girl is badly scarred...

made to suck dog's dick, eat dog shit / urine and fucked with dildo...

really...just like a sick Jap AV.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup when i read it i remembered this case but i suppose ppl still remember it to this day cos i don't think anything else topped it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't bother to read, What race?

chink i believe.

there was a documentary done on the girl a few years after...still badly scarred...anyways, it is permanent.

and if i don't remembered wrongly, she forgave one of her attacker or something.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah lau this is fucking old news.

They forced her to BJ a dog, assaulted her with a barbie doll leg and so on.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Found this dated news....

I recall that there was a current affair show on this....anyone can find it?

Girl held captive for 17 days

SINGAPORE, Jan 20 (DPA) —Five Singapore teenagers have been accused of pouring hot water on a 14-year-old girl, bashing her teeth with a stool and sexually assaulting their victim over 17 days of captivity, it was reported yesterday.

The attacks and abuse have left the victim in Singapore General Hospital since January 4, confined to the burns unit as a result of multiple scald wounds on her body and bruises on her face, the Straits Times said.

The five, dubbed "torture’’ teens by the local media, included Neo Soo Kai, Melvin Yeo Yew Beng, both 16, Yeo Kim Han, 17, Ong Lay Hua, 18, and Ong Lay Hiong, 16. They face between three and seven charges each in connection with the ordeal from December 15 to January 2 in a flat.

The sixth accused a girl cannot be identified as she is 14.

The prosecution told the court yesterday that the gang poured hot water on the girl’s body, hands and legs, prevented her from going home, punched her face, used a stick and iron rod to strike her, bashed her mouth with a stool to break her teeth, molested her and forced her to perform oral sex on a dog.

All but one were granted bail on 30,000 Singapore dollars ($ 21,000 US) Melvin Yeo Yew Beng allegedly committed the present crimes while on bail for a robbery.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The judge sentenced Neo's girlfriend, an Institute of Technical Education student, to two years' jail.

She cannot be named because two of her three sisters accused of being involved in the assault are juveniles. Naming her would identify them

The five, dubbed "torture’’ teens by the local media, included Neo Soo Kai, Melvin Yeo Yew Beng, both 16, Yeo Kim Han, 17, Ong Lay Hua, 18, and Ong Lay Hiong, 16. They face between three and seven charges each in connection with the ordeal from December 15 to January 2 in a flat.

Is this a joke?

The earlier article had all the teen names including the 2 sisters and the later said the "sister" cannot be named to protect the identity of the victim?

Knn, our media really sucks.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These few will graduate from prison into hardcore case....these youths inside prison known as YPs....will only go from bad to worse.....now house together with main population already.....gone case.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These few will graduate from prison into hardcore case....these youths inside prison known as YPs....will only go from bad to worse.....now house together with main population already.....gone case.

Yes, from non-professional criminals, these guys will graduate from prison as full-fledged criminals. Girls placed in Girls' Home will leave the said home many times worse off than before.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this a joke?

The earlier article had all the teen names including the 2 sisters and the later said the "sister" cannot be named to protect the identity of the victim?

Knn, our media really sucks.

hahahahahha that's correct sia ong lay hua and ong lay hiong

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are to come out as hardened criminals, I think better just hang all of them. Waste of resources actually to keep such creatures alive.