• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teens grope and kiss in Hougang carpark

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - Teens grope and kiss in Hougang carpark</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ST0MPER <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">2:19 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>16496.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Teens grope and kiss in Hougang carpark

These teens were caught kissing and groping in a multi-storey carpark in Hougang Avenue 10 yesterday (December 15), much to the disgust of a STOMPer.

She tells STOMP:

"First, there was the report on the two teenagers caught in a Woodlands carpark, now there's another one in a Hougang carpark!

"I saw them at about 6pm yesterday (December 15), kissing and groping.

"This is the second time I've seen these two teenagers acting intimately at the multi-storey carpark just in front of my block.

"It was pretty obvious and I could see them directly just looking out of the window!

"The guy was topless and the girl had her top rolled upwards.

"It's so disgusting! What if kids were to see them?"

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo! Why din roll down pants and help me create more NS recruits! *zzzz*[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

What happened if all that was created, are all "bak pan" ( as in Cantonese)?...not so lucky you know!.

These kids see this behaviour as acceptable in the media, it is case of monkey see, monkey do!!!...:biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i first saw this in stomp, my first intention was to download the pic and tag my friend name on it on facebook

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont see anything wrong with this.

The fucking Stomper should just leave them alone.

The ELITE kids have their big houses and Condos. These are just poor kids trying (from clothes they wear) to satisfy their NATURAL urges. Where can they go? Even movies will cost them $16 minimum.

Most poor kids dont even have $5 in their pockets. Fuck this Stomper and others like him/her for exposing their "secret lair".

These CBs Stompers should stop their nonsense. It goes to show S'poreans are very narrow minded and really chia leow bees.

Time to complain about Garment policies dare not complain. Only know how to complain about useless things. CCB to the Stomper:oIo:!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak save 20 bucks for what.....

Bro, you think like the MIWs.

You still dont get it?

These kids don't have $5 in their pockets combined.

Just once, trying going out with $10 in your pocket for ONE day. Take the bus. Take the MRT. Go have lunch at hawker centers. Walk around for 5-8 hours, than take MRT, bus home.

See how much you have left?

Anyway, at times like this, these kids are smart. The carpark is FREE. It's probably an isolated spot in the carpark, and the STOMPER is probably a kiasu car owner that parks in an isolated lot in case car get scratched.

motuiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the big deal. Why is society pretending to be so puritanical these days?

Sex, kissing, and groping has been going on for ages. Otherwise we wouldn't be here! We were doing the exact same things as 14 year olds, so why condemn the current generation?

It's only because of new optical recording technology that it's all coming out in the open, so instead of condemning the actions, why not sit back, chuckle, and reminisce about your old times? And wonder what that girl you were with then is up to now...

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the big deal. Why is society pretending to be so puritanical these days?

Sex, kissing, and groping has been going on for ages. Otherwise we wouldn't be here! We were doing the exact same things as 14 year olds, so why condemn the current generation?

It's only because of new optical recording technology that it's all coming out in the open, so instead of condemning the actions, why not sit back, chuckle, and reminisce about your old times? And wonder what that girl you were with then is up to now...

Goes to show S'poreans are hippocrates, kiasu, kiasi, and really USELESS for complaining on trivial things and NO BALLS to complain against real things like stupid Garment policies like 22% electric hikes for no real reason.

Agree with your points. May there be more S'poreans like you.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the scourge of the bloody Stompers with their handphone cameras that is the problem now. Teenage behaviour has not changed since 20-30 years back. Thank God we had no stompers then, otherwise my nite romps at Changi Beach or front porch of the old National Library etc. 20 plus years ago would have been on the news for all to see :o

Damn the stompers, not youth's exuberance :mad:

motuiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singaporeans just swallow hook line and sinker whatever the local media tells them: Teens are now influenced by west and engage in sex and petting... bad values etc.

The only point I agree with in this whole issue is what if younger kids see them? And this is where parental supervision comes in - tell them what is happening, but don't condemn it. Otherwise the kid will grow up with a complex and think all sex is bad and refrain from it. Then what hope is there for the indigenous Singaporeans? You'll be overtaken by the PRC's!!!

motuiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teenage behaviour has not changed since time immemorial - not just 20-30 years back!!!

How do you explain the continued presence of our species?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teenage behaviour has not changed since time immemorial - not just 20-30 years back!!!

How do you explain the continued presence of our species?

Haha, true.. I was just refering to my lifetime.

No need to explain, long time ago a VVIP said "go forth & multiply"... I just help to continue it :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I think Singaporeans just swallow hook line and sinker whatever the local media tells them: Teens are now influenced by west and engage in sex and petting... bad values etc.

The only point I agree with in this whole issue is what if younger kids see them? And this is where parental supervision comes in - tell them what is happening, but don't condemn it. Otherwise the kid will grow up with a complex and think all sex is bad and refrain from it. Then what hope is there for the indigenous Singaporeans? You'll be overtaken by the PRC's!!!
There's no need to take pictures.
If you don't mind or care what they are doing, walk away.
If you do, then go and stand beside them. I bet you they will stop immediately and go away.

motuiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you go to a hotel when you were a teen?

Probably not. So the only place is at the beach, at the toilet, in the park, in the stairwell, her/your place when no one's home.

Give the kids a break.