• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teenager gets 24 months' probation for abducting, hurting ex-girlfriend with knife

ThunderHawk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teenager gets 24 months' probation for abducting, hurting ex-girlfriend with knife

Threaten1.jpg

Friday, Jun 10, 2016

Dying to get his ex-girlfriend back to him again, a 19-year-old teenager took the extreme route and got 24 months of probation as punishment.

On November 11, Zhang (surname translated from Chinese article), 19, waylaid the girl while she was on the way to school and held her in his flat for nearly five hours, reported Lianhe Wanbao.

As he intercepted her that morning, he grabbed her wrist and told her he had a knife with him.

Fearing for her safety, she decided not to resist, but followed him to to his Chua Chu Kang flat where he tied her hands and legs, and sealed her mouth with tape.

Zhang then ran a knife lightly on the girl's wrist and arm as he repeatedly asked if they could be be an item again. Despite the ordeal, the girl insisted that they could only be good friends.

He then collapsed into tears. Seeing that he had calmed down subsequently, she told him it was time for him to go to school at 2pm. He then decided to let her go.

That night, the girl made a report at a neighborhood police post. The next day, she went to a polyclinic for treatment. Her wrist and arm had many superficial wounds while her knee had abrasions.

Zhang was charged for false imprisonment, causing hurt and possessing a dangerous weapon.

He told Lianhe Wanbao he regretted resorting to violence to solve his relationship issue.

Admitting that he had mixed with the wrong company since young, he said: "I regret the move. I feel very stupid. Now I have to learn to control my emotions and move on from this incident."

[email protected]