• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "Teenage Text Book" Adrian Tan UpLorry at 57!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
He advocated for the unvaxxed to be persecuted, and advised companies on how to terminate employment for those refused to be jabbed. Poor sod didn’t get the memo, that anyone who corroborates in this satanic effort has ended up in the morgue before his time.
that is totally fucked up and i guess karma catches up to him.

This is from Iris Koh about Adrain Tan.

I recently learned about Adrian Tan's passing, and while our paths may have encountered challenges, it is crucial for us to set aside our differences during times of loss. I extend my deepest condolences to his family and loved ones, recognising that losing someone is an incredibly painful experience. My thoughts are with them during this difficult time.

Regrettably, for many of us, Adrian is remembered as the lawyer who was hired by CNA to teach employers how to legally dismiss the unvaccinated. It is our firm belief that his (turbo) cancer could potentially be linked to concerns expressed by censored doctors worldwide regarding the COVID-19 quackzines.

May his passing serve as a poignant wake-up call for Singapore, reinforcing the importance of the warnings we have raised. We firmly believe that life is precious, and we must approach any medical decisions with caution, particularly when it comes to embracing experimental drugs or injections that may compromise the sanctity of life.

Contracts play a vital role in protecting both employers and employees, and they should never be breached, as doing so jeopardizes livelihoods and creates unnecessary turmoil.

I once held deep respect for Adrian Tan as the author of the Teenage textbook. In fact, I had a memorable encounter with him during my teenage years when he kindly autographed the book for me, inscribing the words, "Live Long, Laugh Loudly." However, today, my memories of him are clouded by his apparent disregard for seeking the truth and his involvement in perpetuating falsehoods spread by the media and the government regarding the "safety" and "effectiveness" of certain medical interventions.

While I cannot ascertain whether he eventually sought out the truth, it is a painful reality that life has a way of naturally balancing the scales of injustice, and death sadly serves as one of those ways.

While many of us may harbor anger towards his actions in teaching employers to dismiss us legally, I implore all of us to set aside our anger and choose empathy towards those who have been misled. It is essential to break the cycle of resentment and embrace the opportunity to heal divides through empathy, understanding, and open dialogue.

In times of adversity, let us draw inspiration from the words of Maya Angelou, who said, "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again." As we navigate this time of loss, may we approach the challenges with courage and empathy, working towards healing the divides that exist among us.

To Adrian Tan's family and loved ones, please accept my heartfelt condolences during this challenging time.

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedividenews

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Law Society president is best known for his two bestselling books in the late 1980s, one of which was made into a movie
This remembrance can only comes from native Singaporeans and not CECA and China. Your PAP has destroyed Singapore culture and its roots by massively import foreigners to our land.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
347420347_10159150427760876_8346485257237819507_n.jpg
The universe is run by universal law. You follow and move around sg law but go against universal law.

You have broken the universal law of free will and might be several others too. ( universal law can be perceived something like law of physics, an energy law of the universe.)

There are people who still want their job and want to remain unvaccinated. They wish to be an unvaccinated, vaccine-free employees and wish to go to malls and restaurants unvaxxed. You are going against the consent and free will of such people. You play god around people's life, and now you are dead, whereas now the unvaxxed can go to travel, malls and restaurant and have their jobs.

Those families who need the jobs and income for their life might be dead and injured from the vax, because of your playing around of the law.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is or are reason/s that Iris Koh is alive and Adrian Tan is dead.

Iris Koh also got cancer at one time but she reversed her cancer i think and now become a certified health advisor. However, Adrian Tan got cancer and die. Let's explore the reason base on my very humble opinion.

Let's explore Adrian Tan's words:

a-1.JPG

No, as someone who understand intuition, energy reading and sensing, you mean unvaxxed are low IQ. Yeah Very true, kanna vaxxed is being bound.
i see Ego, separation, status, labeling

a-2.JPG

Free will bro, free will. bound, gagged, muffled cries for help are not respecting free will. I bet you also grow up in such an environment and programmed to follow rule by the authority for the greater good. Authority do no wrong?
i see Ego, fear based programming, labelling, scarcity mind set, control

Let's explore Iris Koh words:

I recently learned about Adrian Tan's passing, and while our paths may have encountered challenges, it is crucial for us to set aside our differences during times of loss. I extend my deepest condolences to his family and loved ones, recognising that losing someone is an incredibly painful experience. My thoughts are with them during this difficult time.
displaying empathy

May his passing serve as a poignant wake-up call for Singapore, reinforcing the importance of the warnings we have raised. We firmly believe that life is precious, and we must approach any medical decisions with caution, particularly when it comes to embracing experimental drugs or injections that may compromise the sanctity of life.
Love

Contracts play a vital role in protecting both employers and employees, and they should never be breached, as doing so jeopardizes livelihoods and creates unnecessary turmoil.
empathy and love

While many of us may harbor anger towards his actions in teaching employers to dismiss us legally, I implore all of us to set aside our anger and choose empathy towards those who have been misled. It is essential to break the cycle of resentment and embrace the opportunity to heal divides through empathy, understanding, and open dialogue.
Empathy and forgiveness

so who is going to 5D and who is not. who leave the Earth planet( that is moving to 5D) and who stay to be in 5D Earth planet. This is as clear and concise as it gets.

EgrieNeU8AAmspD.jpg

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the king is dead, but long live the unvaxxed. He would have done well to have checked himself and learnt from Nietzche's hubris. God is sovereign and still very much alive. Nietzche is long dead and gone.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The universe is run by universal law. You follow and move around sg law but go against universal law.

You have broken the universal law of free will and might be several others too. ( universal law can be perceived something like law of physics, an energy law of the universe.)

There are people who still want their job and want to remain unvaccinated. They wish to be an unvaccinated, vaccine-free employees and wish to go to malls and restaurants unvaxxed. You are going against the consent and free will of such people. You play god around people's life, and now you are dead, whereas now the unvaxxed can go to travel, malls and restaurant and have their jobs.

Those families who need the jobs and income for their life might be dead and injured from the vax, because of your playing around of the law.
He was an outspoken persecutor of the unvaxxed.

There are only 2 motivations for being a persecutor of the unvaxxed: (1) to PLP the establishment; (2) ownself kanna vaxxed buay song.

Of course there is 3, which is a combination of (1) and (2).

There is one thing which I fully agree with him. He is right from the start that the Nuremberg Code isn't about vaccines. When a vaccine works, it's a vaccine. When it doesn't, it's NOT a vaccine anymore.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the king is dead, but long live the unvaxxed. He would have done well to have checked himself and learnt from Nietzche's hubris. God is sovereign and still very much alive. Nietzche is long dead and gone.
i presume he don't have much self-consciousness. i highly suspect that he grow up in an environment that disregard free will of others. That is bad upbringing.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Regrettably, for many of us, Adrian is remembered as the lawyer who was hired by CNA to teach employers how to legally dismiss the unvaccinated. It is our firm belief that his (turbo) cancer could potentially be linked to concerns expressed by censored doctors worldwide regarding the COVID-19 quackzines.

I once held deep respect for Adrian Tan as the author of the Teenage textbook. In fact, I had a memorable encounter with him during my teenage years when he kindly autographed the book for me, inscribing the words, "Live Long, Laugh Loudly." However, today, my memories of him are clouded by his apparent disregard for seeking the truth and his involvement in perpetuating falsehoods spread by the media and the government regarding the "safety" and "effectiveness" of certain medical interventions.

While I cannot ascertain whether he eventually sought out the truth, it is a painful reality that life has a way of naturally balancing the scales of injustice, and death sadly serves as one of those ways.

In times of adversity, let us draw inspiration from the words of Maya Angelou, who said, "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again." As we navigate this time of loss, may we approach the challenges with courage and empathy, working towards healing the divides that exist among us.

To Adrian Tan's family and loved ones, please accept my heartfelt condolences during this challenging time.

Iris Koh
That why I say he take brave decision to 为国为民, time will show his greatness and contribution to Isle of Sinkipur

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are only 2 motivations for being a persecutor of the unvaxxed: (1) to PLP the establishment; (2) ownself kanna vaxxed buay song.

To be honest, i never realise there is an outspoken persecutor of the unvaxxed at that time. i was busy telling others not to vaxxed online and offline. and keep spreading the danger of the vax. not much listen at that time. I only know about this on this thread and from Iris Koh telegram post.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one thing which I fully agree with him. He is right from the start that the Nuremberg Code isn't about vaccines. When a vaccine works, it's a vaccine. When it doesn't, it's NOT a vaccine anymore.
who can guarantee that a vaccine can work or not, i am referring to all vaccine as well. The best sure way a thing is good for you is from mother earth. Eat fruits and veggie grown from the clean healthy soil. That is what mother earth gives you, this one confirmed plus chop can be good for you.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
who can guarantee that a vaccine can work or not, i am referring to all vaccine as well. The best sure way a thing is good for you is from mother earth. Eat fruits and veggie grown from the clean healthy soil. That is what mother earth gives you, this one confirmed plus chop can be good for you.

But you know a vaccine is NOT a vaccine when majority who contracted the disease which the vaccine is supposed to protect are vaccinated by "that vaccine".

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Nuremberg Code polices unethical experiments on the human race. The jab is an experiment, and therefore falls under its jurisdiction. Whether it's a vax is not the point. You could call it anything - therapy, innoculation, booster, any fcuk euphemism that will help you to lie

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you know a vaccine is NOT a vaccine when majority who contracted the disease which the vaccine is supposed to protect are vaccinated by "that vaccine".
I mean who can guarantee it can work before it is administered to the masses. It is a risk, at least, I will not take. If u take it, u r a lab rat.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Iris Koh
Sinkies have no balls, how to ensure the atrocities will not be lived again? A coterie of snakes close a chapter on profligate public spending and you hum ji lan lan.

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
King Adrian feeling remorseful after getting Turbo cancer.

358966209_10227675968257918_3953495655003726224_n.jpg
author blanked out, how we know whether to trust the text. In any case, the ppl who ought to have died still haven't. they must die otherwise pandemic chapter 2 will begin

Last edited: