• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teenage boy sucks his friend’s dick

TedGrullon

Alfrescian
Loyal

The above picture was taken from a blog belonging to a girl, who posted a photo of her friend, a teenage boy, sucking his friend’s dick in a rather enjoyable manner.

The background tell us they are having a barbecue outing.

Boys nowadays, just too horny they need to blow job each other?

We will update this forum thread again if we are able to find more pictures of the oral sex scene between the teenage boys.

jw5

Loyal
Someone should paste this picture on the wall of his father's office.
Don't forget to indicate which is his son.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it's real, the fella's cock must be damn short

more like the boy was sucking on mutton satay

jw5

Loyal
ha...lol...you seem interested in gay and cocksucking thread?:eek:
No, I'm neither gay nor interested in cock sucking.
I just think that young stupid people should be taken in hand by their parents, or if their parents can't handle them or teach them properly, then they should pay the price for it.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone should paste this picture on the wall of his father's office.
Don't forget to indicate which is his son.

What if it turned out to be one of YPAP karma boys and his father has strong connection with demigod? Don't forget recently another YPAP people sentenced to jail for molestation in club.

U

UpYoz_olo

What if it turned out to be one of YPAP karma boys and his father has strong connection with demigod? Don't forget recently another YPAP people sentenced to jail for molestation in club.

SIFU and the yellow people!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I'm neither gay nor interested in cock sucking.
I just think that young stupid people should be taken in hand by their parents, or if their parents can't handle them or teach them properly, then they should pay the price for it.

For parenting maybe a 50-50. I'd just say the whole world has gone crazy.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The above picture was taken from a blog belonging to a girl, who posted a photo of her friend, a teenage boy, sucking his friend’s dick in a rather enjoyable manner.

The background tell us they are having a barbecue outing.

Boys nowadays, just too horny they need to blow job each other?

We will update this forum thread again if we are able to find more pictures of the oral sex scene between the teenage boys.

I don't think so, these two boys are just playful probably the one on the right say bite my hot dog from the BBQ pit, acting only!! as you can see the lady is behind maybe their auntie. If they really do it than they are just pervert! maniac!

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teenage experimenting only lah. I doubt if it is real though given that the girl seems nonchalant about it.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so, these two boys are just playful probably the one on the right say bite my hot dog from the BBQ pit, acting only!! as you can see the lady is behind maybe their auntie. If they really do it than they are just pervert! maniac!

Ya la.... sucking banana only la.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems quite obvious to me it's only a simulated blowjob. There are other people around who may be offended by the actual act but indifferent to the simulated act. Although somewhat obscene, it may all be in good fun. Someone suggested a BBQ sausage or hot dog. How about a roasted banana?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
It seems quite obvious to me it's only a simulated blowjob. There are other people around who may be offended by the actual act but indifferent to the simulated act. Although somewhat obscene, it may all be in good fun. Someone suggested a BBQ sausage or hot dog. How about a roasted banana?:biggrin:
It may be simulated, but this picture proves that the young people nowadays are badly brought up and have no sense of decency.
Their parents ought to be jailed.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh no,jw5!!! you are still in this thread...:eek:

It may be simulated, but this picture proves that the young people nowadays are badly brought up and have no sense of decency.
Their parents ought to be jailed.