• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teen Couple Stroke Each Other in Library

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 21 Jun 2010
Teens' intimate behaviour distract others studying in Woodlands library

Teens%2527+intimate+behaviour+distract+others+in+Woodlands+library+-thumbnail.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></SCRIPT><IFRAME class=FB_SERVER_IFRAME src="http://www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6&extern=2&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 name=loginStatus scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<OBJECT id=flashXdComm name=flashXdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 width=1 height=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> FB.init("94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6", "/xd_receiver.htm"); function callPublish(title, articleLink, description, thumbnailLink, myemotion) { var message = "is '" + myemotion + "' about this STOMP story: "; var attachment = { 'name': title, 'href': articleLink, 'description': description, 'media': [{ 'type': 'image', 'src': thumbnailLink, 'href': articleLink}] }; FB.Connect.streamPublish(message, attachment); } function shortenURL(articleLink){ shortURLLink = ""; $.getJSON("http://json-tinyurI.appspot.com/?&callback=?", {url: articleLink}, function(data) { shortURLLink = eval(data).tinyurI; }); } </SCRIPT>
Enraged
5%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Shiok!
8%

LOL!
21%

So sad
2%

Sure or not?
8%

Bochup
56%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
A couple was stroking each other's hair and behaving very intimately in the Woodlands library. A STOMPer thinks their behaviour is very distracting for others trying to study in the library.

In his email, the STOMPer said:

"I was studying at the Woodlands Regional Library, when I noticed a teenage couple near my table constantly touching each other.

"They were stroking each other's hair, leaning against one another and they had their hands over each other's shoulder. This kind of behaviour is very unbecoming of teenagers these days."

couple1-data.jpg

Keywords: public display of affection

jw5

Loyal
What should we do if we see such incidents?
My suggestion is to go and sit next to them and watch them very closely.
I bet you they will stop.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woodland library are daily pack. No seat available. Shock me when my friend tell me that.
All started when Republic Poly student flood the library daily.
I saw fro myself all crowded and seated eveywhere on floor. Some low IQ sit in the cafeteria without order drink or food.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A couple was stroking each other's hair and behaving very intimately in the Woodlands library. A STOMPer thinks their behaviour is very distracting for others trying to study in the library.

Library is NOT the place to study . It is a public place .

This happens when teens cannot get a quickie in budget hotels .

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you are studying and concentrating, you won't notice they are stroking each other...so obviously the STOMPER is biuing the girl / guy and doo lan the partner is stroking him / her.

if you are not studying but biu-ing them, then its free entertainment and shld not come and complain...go toilet and jerk off if needed.