• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

teekee's god caused this tragedy?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boleh, he keep saying invisible man, so i assumed he's hallucinating....maybe that was his childhood friend...

mr. imaginary...:biggrin:

I think the person here hallucinating is only you. If your God is not invisible, then why don't he show himself up? If that is not invisible, what is?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the person here hallucinating is only you. If your God is not invisible, then why don't he show himself up? If that is not invisible, what is?

teekee has always trying to act blur ...:wink: thats religious ppl trademark especially die hard christain ppl like teekee . :wink:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because he is GOD ! He does not need to show himself.

For all of men senses are but mortal human condition .

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because he is GOD ! He does not need to show himself.

For all of men senses are but mortal human condition .

Sounds like he is a pussy to me.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
u%20make%20me%20sick.jpg

Ripley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Nov 11, 2009
Wife dead, husband hurt <!--10 min-->
<!-- headline one : start --> <!-- headline one : end --> <!-- Author --> <!-- show image if available --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr></tr> <tr> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2" class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold">By Mavis Toh </td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td width="330">
SG-10.jpg

</td> <td width="10">
c.gif
</td> <td valign="bottom">
c.gif

Mrs Helen Wee and her husband Peter were on their way to church when the accident occurred. The driver has been arrested for drink-driving.
</td></tr> </tbody></table>
IT HAD been a weekly routine for the last 40 years. At dawn every Sunday, Mrs Helen Wee would take a 15-minute walk with her husband Peter to morning mass at the Church of the Holy Spirit along Upper Thomson Road. But last Sunday morning, the couple, both 76, never made it to mass. The pair, who have been married for 44 years, were about 20m away from their destination when a driver ploughed his car into them at 6.50am. The impact from behind killed Mrs Wee instantly. Mr Wee was flung to the middle of the three-lane road and knocked unconscious.