• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCJ big mouth

Taro Ries

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get worried when he mentions maslow's hierarchy of needs. The PAP don't want to give you self-actualisation so they try to keep citizens at the basic needs levels. So long as people worry about the roof over then head and where their next meal is coming from, they will not bother with freedom, human dignity and active citizenry.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is there so much hype about this guy. His talk seems rather typical of PAP to me... all the standard keywords but on the whole meant nothing

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree with the Maslow hierarchy of needs. But the point is that regimes do not fall because of ideals. When more and more people realize that life in SG in unsustainable, things will have to change. Put it this way, how many people can realistically retire in Singapore? All it takes is one serious illness and that's it game over. As a child, you have to put up your medisave to pay for your parents bills. So what happens to you and your children when you get old? And that's just healthcare. Either the PAP allow and perhaps enforce euthanasia, we are goig to see social unrest in time to come.

Why is there so much hype about this guy. His talk seems rather typical of PAP to me... all the standard keywords but on the whole meant nothing

Don't you realize by now the smooth talker tends to be the biggest bastard in the end? :smile: