• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCB 'wins' yahoo poll. Significant or not?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there was an internet brigade at work, no.
If the internet voting is a good guage, Nicole Seah would have won the elections.

But I still wish this is true and TT lose!

thefarside

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you merge this with the 60.1% who voted for PAP but has nothing to do with this online poll, Tony Tan will crush all the other contenders.

jujim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only significant to the not-Endorsed. Hopefully after knowing who get the COE, some agreements/understandings.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
The older generation and cargo/technicians dont surf political websites or get into politics. They are in a large bulk. If i look at my group of football friends, out of 10 of them, Only me and another is politically aware, there is another one but he is more into b.s religion politics and conspiracy theories.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many old uncles and aunties don't use internet. Otherwise the poll result will be TT more than 50% anytime

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many old uncles and aunties don't use internet. Otherwise the poll result will be TT more than 50% anytime

Come this day, sinkies will wake to their horrors that Tony Tan is the elected president of Singapore. You see, most FAP supporters don't surf the net. They just believe what the State's Time say.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Split in Union decision to vote for PAP backed Candidate

What you saw on TV is not exactly what meet your eyes. The so-called "UNION HEAD" told CNA that they will endorse Tony Tan but many of its members do not follow the Union Head endorsement. They supported candidates who are non related to PAP and Tony Tan is not their choiced bet because of influx of foreigners that caused many UNION members to lose their job.

As such, what Unions talked about endorsing Tony Tan is for wayang purposes only.

Tony Tan - only dogs will vote
Tan Kin Lian - well supported by investors
Tan Cheng Bock - Well supported by heartlanders
Tan Jee Say - he has huge opposition and christian supporters.

If Tony Tan win, Singapore is a nation of dogs not worth our loyalty. Emigrate if you can and army people can screw patrick Tan for all you like.