• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCB says LKY is physically weak but mentally strong

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TanChengBock

Singapore Medical Association(SMA) honours Lee Kuan Yew.

Just back from SMA dinner.The Guest of Honour was Lee Kuan Yew.
He entered the hall looking frail, walked cautiously and slowly to his table unaided. He was made an Honorary Member of SMA, the highest honour given only to medical doctors who made special contributions to the medical profession. He was an exception.

After receiving the award, he gave an unprepared speech, standing up, on the importance of high quality medical practice. He was clear in thought and clarity of speech. Rumours that he is ill were proven wrong. He is physically weak but mentally strong.

I was given the Honorary Member award about 10years ago for my contribution to the medical profession and country.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
mentally strong can means the person is stubborn. does not means he is mentally alert or mentally capable.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guest of Honour was Lee Kuan Yew.
He entered the hall looking frail, walked cautiously and slowly to his table unaided. He was made an Honorary Member of SMA, the highest honour given only to medical doctors who made special contributions to the medical profession. He was an exception.

After receiving the award, he gave an unprepared speech, standing up, on the importance of high quality medical practice. He was clear in thought and clarity of speech. Rumours that he is ill were proven wrong. He is physically weak but mentally strong.

This is fuckin bad news.. Even though weak, he seems to be in a pink of health..This nation can't afford to be kept waiting.. He should just drop dead ASAP to spare us the long wait..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is fuckin bad news.. Even though weak, he seems to be in a pink of health..This nation can't afford to be kept waiting.. He should just drop dead ASAP to spare us the long wait..

Maybe a robot, a latest investion from DTSA, what you see, is not what it is!:biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
89 yo physically weak (cannot walk n talk steadily )but mentally strong? ( still crazy in awards n titles for personal glory but cannot really serve the people as a MP).

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
ze spirit is willing, but ze flesh is weak ...

Which reminds me of a story....

A photographer,after many attempts, managed to communicate with a ghost and somehow convinced the ghost to be photographed. On one condition - only 1 take. The photographer agreed and proceeded to set up his equipment.

The ghost posed, the photographer adjusted the focus and clicked.

The image on his screen showed nothing.

The spirit was willing but the flash was weak.

Apologies for such a lame joke.

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give a speech in a SMA dinner and is certified mentally strong.
He have been sprouting nonsense for so many years already.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh no, my eyes playing tricks on me again, when i saw TCB, i thought it mean tua chee bye!:o

Last edited:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCB needs his eyes checked. The old fart wore makeup, but his hands very glassy and pale, like what you see when you peer during a wake.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ze spirit is willing, but ze flesh is weak ...

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. how much longer can its physical being take the punishment & pace?
3. even if its mind is some willing element!
4. trying to show its presence is worth the millions received hoh!