• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxation of share options granted prior to Singapore

sohopido

Amy was surprised to find that she had made the first move kissing him. She had wanted to do that for so long wrapping her arms around his naked body. Was this all a dream? She wondered. She kissed him again. No, it was real. She reached down and tugged his dick as he rubbed her newly formed nipples and tightly shaved pussy.
https://livesex.bar/
Since they didn't know what to do they were given a set of instructions in a waterproof plastic folder. They read it and began to try the basic things described in the instructions. Those listed included fingering, dick sucking, foreplay, and a few other instructions. They moved over to the showers and made the water as hot as their foreplay was. Both of them knew they couldn't hold back any longer. They allowed themselves to go further.

Finally, Alex felt like she was ready. He asked just to be sure and wanted to know if all he was doing felt good. She said yes. Then it happened. He slid his dick inside her tight virgin pussy walls and she screamed at first and became aware of the pain of his big dick pushing inside her raw pussy.

""Owww ohhh ohhh oh!" she moaned out in surprise as he fucked her slowly at first to let her get used to him. As he got faster so did her moans of pleasure. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her as the water sprayed down over their exposed naked bodies.

Alex humped her fast from behind like a wild beast after bending her over.

"Oh oh my god yesssss yes yes yes oh yes Alex give it to me. I want you!"
"Ohhh yes ohhh ohhh ohhhh" Alex moaned out loudly and shot load after load that never seemed to end of cum deep into her unprotected virgin pussy. She thought it would never end. She felt full and knew that it had hit its target. She was going to be a mother and there were no doubts in her mind or regrets. After all, it was too late now to reconsider. There was only one thing left to sort out. She realized she had to tell him her feelings for him and see what happens. Here goes nothing... She thought nervously.

"Alex...I've kind of had a crush on you for a while now and I...umm want to know if you feel the same about me maybe?"

"Yeah I do actually. You are really sweet and very attractive to look at too"

"Oh my god really?!" She replied. A huge weight had been lifted off her mind and heart now that he had said that. "Good" She said with a smile as she kissed him. "You're mine now" They held each other naked under the shower and made out.
A month later the whole school knew she was pregnant. Alex stood hand in hand with her as they walked down the hallway as a couple. They were happy. They were in love. Five years later they were married. Their honeymoon is a story for another time.

Last edited: