• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tattoos that is banned in singapore,and their meaning.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah thanks for this info and yes i have heard of this zham shit being mentioned before.

The only gang that i have some knowledge about this lo kuan in desker and how ang kong meng whom invited you to his pub once in the 90s and they used to sell those blue tapes and vcds so how are they nowadays? Tony siao and sean paul aka ang moh kia.

Ang Kong Meng (Tattoo Meng) and Gua Cha Kia (Coffin Kid) used to drink with me and my bros often in the good old days. I held Tiger General rank and was offered to take over White Fan when my father passed away but I couldn't since then I was already planning to leave for US and triads are a dying trade anyway. I don't know what happened to Ang Kong Meng thereafter. Lost touch. Gua Cha Kia died of AIDS in JB some years ago whilst running road and fucking around. These two motherfuckers were amongst my best warriors. Told them to settle anyone, that someone sure ended up in hospital.

Last edited:

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think what? Army or police? Where got so many ranks to list organisational chart? The senior officer ranks are only gang chief, white fan, branch chiefs and tiger generals. The junior officer ranks are only straw sandals, warriors and soldiers. The white fan position is special because he must have proficient literacy and numeracy. He handles all the rites and accounts. He handles all the negotiations with other gangs in case of disputes and police in case of arrests and bails.

1 thing i know about these people is that they won't have a big mouth.:wink:

:biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Kong Meng (Tattoo Meng) and Gua Cha Kia (Coffin Kid) used to drink with me and my bros often in the good old days. I held Tiger General rank and was offered to take over White Fan when my father passed away but I couldn't since then I was already planning to leave for US and triads are a dying trade anyway. I don't know what happened to Ang Kong Meng thereafter. Lost touch. Gua Cha Kia died of AIDS in JB some years ago whilst running road and fucking around. These two motherfuckers were amongst my best warriors. Told them to settle anyone, that someone sure ended up in hospital.

Gua Cha Kia from Sar Ji? Has to be coz there is only one chap by this nick who tiok AIDS. His brother machiam manager of a small restaurant in Bendemeer Rd - huey her aka Garden. Before his final runroad, he was involved in a robbery case. Involved his gang members. Ironically, the victim also 32. Was over $$$ matters then robbed of cash and Rolex watch. If I recall rightly, just before CNY.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a bygone trade and tradition. Only for historical curiosity.

I am very impressed with your knowledge on SS matters. Maybe I should call Hoong Wee Teck (Dir CID) and get him to replace the current Hd SSB whose knowledge of his rice bowl matter is not even 10% of yours.

In SSB, they have a file on banned tattoos in S'pore. I perused it in the early 90s.

Btw, I now recall "kua cha kia' once ranroad coz of drug case in the mid-90s.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nice knowledge but i don't know this coffin kid as GD mentioned he's not from LK. I'm sure you don't know tony siao but then again that's fine. I'm sure some of them are also rank and file gina type of ppl. In sg nowadays who the hell seriously cares about this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very impressed with your knowledge on SS matters. Maybe I should call Hoong Wee Teck (Dir CID) and get him to replace the current Hd SSB whose knowledge of his rice bowl matter is not even 10% of yours.

In SSB, they have a file on banned tattoos in S'pore. I perused it in the early 90s.

GD do you know of any foreigners involved in these local SS gangs especially from korea. There was some guy called joe that got some std but had some sort of connections in local ss and he even went to jail in singapore and he's from korea. Ever heard of this?

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal

so was there lots of banned tattoos in s'pore? like countless? or just a few like those mentioned in this thread.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gua Cha Kia from Sar Ji? Has to be coz there is only one chap by this nick who tiok AIDS. His brother machiam manager of a small restaurant in Bendemeer Rd - huey her aka Garden. Before his final runroad, he was involved in a robbery case. Involved his gang members. Ironically, the victim also 32. Was over $$$ matters then robbed of cash and Rolex watch. If I recall rightly, just before CNY.

Yes, Namseng Garden at Bendemeer-Boon Keng. There was another one in that internal quarrel over money (not really robbery), Little Dragon (Xiaolong) who actually plunged a knife into the heart of a senior, surrendered to police and sentenced to death. I'm not sure of the details since I was in US by then. Coffin Kid was then bouncer in Studebakers Pacific Plaza (the type of joint where bouncers wear jackets) involving a lot of soft druggy side deals to supplement income.

He resisted arrest successfully by snatching a baton from a police officer and bashing him up. I didn't know what to say, which side I should be on? Almost immediately, seniors of 32 arranged his escape to Thailand. He couldn't get used to life there and Black Skin arranged him to sneak into Malaysia down to Johor, where my brother harbored him. That's where he met his end with AIDS. Another guy was arrested and surrendered, car confiscated and sentenced to 6 years.

If I didn't runroad to USA and my brother didn't runroad to Malaysia, we'd probably have Changi PR long ago never expiring. Current Dir. CID and Hd. SSB know nuts.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice knowledge but i don't know this coffin kid as GD mentioned he's not from LK. I'm sure you don't know tony siao but then again that's fine. I'm sure some of them are also rank and file gina type of ppl. In sg nowadays who the hell seriously cares about this.

It's just nostalgia. Sometimes we still meet up and reminisce about old days over tea, coffee or beer. I was born into double gang family. My uncle was chief of 24 at Rochor-Sungei at loggerheads with 08 at Beach Road. My father was white fan. Then, came HDB development and relocation. We were all relocated to Bendemeer, 32 territory. My father as white fan successfully negotiated a 24+32 alliance against 08 and ended up holding two white fans. We dominated the territority ever since with 08 managing only a little trouble or annoyance now and then. The business in contention was chap jee kee lottery. People don't live by fighting alone, they need food and food needs money to buy. The extortion and protection money rackets were phased out.

Last edited:

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just nostalgia. Sometimes we still meet up and reminisce about old days over tea, coffee or beer. I was born into double gang family. My uncle was chief of 24 at Rochor-Sungei at loggerheads with 08 at Beach Road. My father was white fan. Then, came HDB development and relocation. We were all relocated to Bendemeer, 32 territory. My father as white fan successfully negotiated a 24+32 alliance against 08 and ended up holding two white fans. We dominated the territority ever since with 08 managing only a little trouble or annoyance now and then. The business in contention was chap jee kee lottery. People don't live by fighting alone, they need food and food needs money to buy. The extortion and protection money rackets were phased out.

sar ji (3 words) and 32 kia the same???

off topic. in the 90's motorsiao days, 24 sio lo kuan and 24 ghee hai kim is affiliated. their logo was kim yan jiao. golden sparrows.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sar jee means 32, yes. It covers Kallang Bahru-Boon Keng-Whampoa. 24 was actually much bigger with more branches. 24 Siulouguan on the Chinatown-Redhill side, i.e. what we called Big Town. 24 Gheelenghor (where my uncle was chief) was on the Rochor-Sungei side. Right in the middle around Singapore River area was 24 Gheehaileng. Yanjiao (Sparrow) backed mostly by 24 and 32 came later with the motorbike and lit-wheeled bicycle madness. Also coming along was Yibahuo (One Fire Torch) backed mostly by 08. One Fire Torch even took over foothold and pillar in a Bendemeer coffeeshop. One fine day, my uncle couldn't stand them, took his old samurai parang out, chopped and chased them all away. Sparrow kids weren't any better or disciplined either. They were later disbanded too.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya bike gang was the thing back in 90s and early 2000s... have team revenge etc, lots of helmat design. I heard in the 80s or 90s this indian gang in little indian call veerasamy was very strong and popular. even has members in malaysia.

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
er, yi ba huo i thought was ang soon tong and sio ghee ho. so it was from 08.

oh it should be swallows. not sparrow.