• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Jee Say steps forward as presidential candidate

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far we have 4 Tans (TT,TCB,TKL,TJS); 5 if one includes Nathan and 1 Kuan but don't rule out others like the diehard Ooi. Only after the dust has settled by issuing COEs, nobody knows who is contesting against TT (whose COE is a mere formality). :rolleyes:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reason to disqualify TJS : In the view that there there is too many Tan contesting in the erections, and the people desire to have diversity, we henceforth disqualify teh last Tan from contesting. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Z

Zombie

Eligibility
2. The specific position I held that satisfies the condition in the above-mentioned clause, is that of chief executive officer with the title of regional managing director of John Govett (Asia) Private Limited and its successor company AIB Govett (Asia) Private Limited (hereafter to be called “the Company”). I held the position from 1 February 1997 to 6 March 2001, a period of 4 years 1 month. The Company was a Singapore company incorporated under the Companies Act. It was as asset management company and operated under an Investment Adviser’s licence granted by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).

I said this before and I am saying it again:
if tkl qualifies, there shall be few thousand lorry-loads of finance guys who can qualify..

But I rather think that the clause is an "exception" clause and not "special" clause.

:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Qualification criteria for SG President
Surname must be Tan
Must be former PAP member
Can we have one that has absolutely no relations whatsoever with the ruling party :mad:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well this tan will get my vote for sure.

:biggrin: tan :biggrin: ku :biggrin: ku :biggrin:

You silly monkey, what are you voting for ... wait till mrs sifu shit on you again.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: The only way to stop minister corruption is to offer the minister the corruption money as a salary. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: tan :biggrin: ku :biggrin: ku :biggrin:

You silly monkey, what are you voting for ... wait till mrs sifu shit on you again.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: The only way to stop minister corruption is to offer the minister the corruption money as a salary. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

dun worry about mrs sifu.. she is fully under my control. unlike u, always kena conned by prc meimei. u no brains is it?

btw, pay ex-wife $$ ok. dun so chow lah :oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
((Originally Posted by neddy
No way, after meeting my ideal partner. She is not a typical Jap lady.
She can be rebellious in a sexy way.

Anyway, China already short of women, why add to their misery.

Sometime ago, I did meet a "single" Beijing new on a tour, she worked as massager near Bugis . I was travelling alone after my divorce. We sort of keep each other company along the trip. (spare you the boredom of the details)
Boy, she got really juicy stories of dumb Sinkees to tell.

About a year ago, my angmo co-worker asked me to translate some chinese notes and found out that his Chinese mei mei is part time serving other men. He was train-wreaked!
Been there a few times. For historial, sceneric & culture.
Conned by the locals as well, from fake Olympic souvenirs to silk duvet covers.
Conned into tea brick investment.
Spent over $10,000 seeing Beijing TongRenTang doctors.
Special VIP treatment, thanks to Chan Bros Travel boss.
Hotspring resort with China concubines are the best.
Last edited by neddy; 11-04-2011 at 01:24 PM. ))

cb neddy, see your own post :

Conned by the locals as well, from fake Olympic souvenirs to silk duvet covers. (dumb)
Conned into tea brick investment. (dumber)
Spent over $10,000 seeing Beijing TongRenTang doctors. (wow. out of the dumb scale)
I was travelling alone after my divorce pathetic.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthre...orean-identity
post#14

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun worry about mrs sifu.. she is fully under my control. unlike u, always kena conned by prc meimei. u no brains is it?

btw, pay ex-wife $$ ok. dun so chow lah :oIo::oIo:
dun get angry lah.
i know you are a control freak. i kena conned by prc mei mei? 開玩笑 !
you oredi conned by me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

find your brain back, sew back your arsehole and give your tribe some respect - okay.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun get angry lah.
i know you are a control freak. i kena conned by prc mei mei? 開玩笑 !
you oredi conned by me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

find your brain back, sew back your arsehole and give your tribe some respect - okay.

yeah sure cb neddy,

dun feel paiseh for admiting to be stupid. wow lan only someone stupidier than stupid will go buy tcm in prc. and u r that some1.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah sure cb neddy,

dun feel paiseh for admiting to be stupid. wow lan only someone stupidier than stupid will go buy tcm in prc. and u r that some1.

Conned by the locals as well, from fake Olympic souvenirs to silk duvet covers. (dumb) :biggrin:

Conned into tea brick investment. (dumber) :biggrin::biggrin:

Spent over $10,000 seeing Beijing TongRenTang doctors. (wow. out of the dumb scale) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I was travelling alone after my divorce pathetic. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
post#14

How memorable ...

___________I still remember this biggest con... conned by PAP into believing that Million$ ministers deserve their salaries. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Time to stare at ceiling fan :rolleyes: and see a monkey :*: spinning around.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conned by the locals as well, from fake Olympic souvenirs to silk duvet covers. (dumb) :biggrin:

Conned into tea brick investment. (dumber) :biggrin::biggrin:

Spent over $10,000 seeing Beijing TongRenTang doctors. (wow. out of the dumb scale) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I was travelling alone after my divorce pathetic. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
post#14

How memorable ...

___________I still remember this biggest con... conned by PAP into believing that Million$ ministers deserve their salaries. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Time to stare at ceiling fan :rolleyes: and see a monkey :*: spinning around.

cb neddy,

u so ashame of your divorce until u edited it out your post. too bad i already quoted it. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cb neddy,

u so ashame of your divorce until u edited it out your post. too bad i already quoted it. :biggrin:

Thankyou for your effort & trouble of digging up my past. It really reflect on your pathetic life.
1. You see no future. I have already seen past my divorce. No need to mention again.
2. You tulan me because of my success, while you are stuck in la-la-land.

What else can you do besides wasting your life here? This forum is perhaps your refuge from a terrible life.

Thanks for helping me test my new laptop. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my clans man win this PE , will he go screw Woody since Woody said he was incompetent during GE ?
Woody must be shitting in his pants now :p
First , gotta deal with Kate Spade now my clans man
:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou for your effort & trouble of digging up my past. It really reflect on your pathetic life.
1. You see no future. I have already seen past my divorce. No need to mention again.
2. You tulan me because of my success, while you are stuck in la-la-land.

What else can you do besides wasting your life here? This forum is perhaps your refuge from a terrible life.

Thanks for helping me test my new laptop. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

pls lah cb neddy. i tulan u for what. u r known to bullshit and dua kang in everything u say. ur so called success is also cannot make it in my eyes.

btw i m not like u. i can do well in spore. u need to scram off spore and live as a 2nd class shitizen in aussie land. good that your ex-wife left a useless fuck like u :biggrin::biggrin: she damn heng. :biggrin:

buy new laptop so happy?? chey. poorfuck. anyway thanks for allowing me to reply you while relaxing to see the sunrise on my newly bought yacht. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: