• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan chuan jin sells masterclass leadership course

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opportunity to find new woman after that one got shamed cannot fuck anymore.

Lai lai desperate woman pay 1K to have your pussy get shioked by his kuku jiao

If he desperate maybe he will take guys see if you got talent for him to want you

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, knn still hv the face to show around, course? Intercourse is it? Do mp do till go fucking still can teach leadership course,lol

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm ish go everywhere nobody wants to be associated with this garden slug and with debt pilling up until bo pain... along with mango girl starting to grumble..... seriously what leadership can you teach? what kind of leadership lol?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just your typical trash from the SAF whose people the PAP loves to recruit into its ranks.

See also: the trash from NTUC.

Think of the PAP as a giant: its two legs are the SAF and the NTUC.

Without the support of these two institutions the PAP cannot stand.

20140429_tcj5_zb.jpg
SwumXol.png

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanna sign up so that as a student I want to give him a pair of mangoes as gift for first impression gratitude.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
He pretends to be handsome.

When the tide subsides, those without underwear will be revealed.

For many women who idolized him in the past, without power and a steady income, he is no longer handsome.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men start doing outrageous things after retrenchment. I know a guy who wears make-up and looks like an embalmed man whenever he goes out, yet believes that he is a ladies' man. LOL!