• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Chuan Jin 54 yr old , still can mari kita meh?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you like loose then look for winners who is a real loser.
Hey moron, this type of post indicates the absolute limit of your intellect.

What a low class scum you are with this kind of post.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be anti PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here can't see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. Being a Desi, I hope you and your father enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all'' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You must have shit in your eyes.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are a Singaporean in the first place. It's one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...

:poop::poop::poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey moron, this type of post indicates the absolute limit of your intellect.

What a low class scum you are with this kind of post.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be anti PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here can't see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. Being a Desi, I hope you and your father enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all'' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You must have shit in your eyes.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are a Singaporean in the first place. It's one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...
U Know somebody have special preference loh....

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
So old liao....is it jiak tong kat ali?

Is medical illness, cannot solve with PM Lee instructions to separate, need to be sent to hospital to separate instead.

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/penis-captivus
It sounds like the stuff of urban legend, but it’s possible for a penis to get stuck inside a vagina during intercourse. This condition is called penis captivus, and it’s a rare occurrence. It’s so rare, in fact, that anecdotal reports are the only way doctors and health experts know it happens.
It’s unclear how often penis captivus occurs because couples may be able to disconnect from one another before medical attention is necessary. And they may never report the incident to a doctor.
In the event that you find yourself unable to disengage from intercourse, it’s important to stay calm. Knowing what’s happening can help you and your partner wait out penis captivus. Keep reading to learn more.
13i12t.jpg
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...arning-culture-instead-blame-culture-says-gan

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually TCJ is monkey and CLH is dragon, in theory a match made in heaven. Too bad he's already married.

相见恨晚!:frown:

TCJ is supposed to be a rooster. But he was born on 10 Jan 1969. So he's still a monkey. He was born on the same day as Lao Zoe, but one year apart. Lao Zoe is older than him by exactly one year.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Cheng Li Hui became an ugly old hag within 10 years period. Will Tan Chuan Jin regret his action years later?