• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock to announce whether he will contest in forthcoming PE

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tan Cheng Bock to announce whether he will contest in forthcoming Presidential Election

25318522.jpg

SINGAPORE — Former presidential candidate Tan Cheng Bock will unveil his “intention” for the forthcoming Presidential Election on Friday (March 11) morning.

Dr Tan wrote on Facebook on Wednesday night that many of his friends and supporters have asked if he intends to contest in the next Presidential Election, which must be held by August 2017.

“I owe them an answer ... l shall let Singaporeans know of my intention,” said Dr Tan, who will be holding a press conference at 10.30am on Friday.

His post garnered more than 2,000 likes and some 390 shares over three hours.

Dr Tan contested in the 2011 Presidential Election, garnering 34.85 per cent of votes. He lost to President Tony Tan Keng Yam, who received 35.2 per cent of the votes. The two other candidates during the 2011 contest were Mr Tan Kin Lian and Mr Tan Jee Say.

On Monday, Dr Tan Cheng Bock urged Singaporeans to make submissions to the nine-member Constitutional Commission tasked to review and make recommendations on certain aspects of the Elected Presidency. This so as “to ensure that we have a Elected Presidency system that will enable us to elect a truly independent and effective President,” he said on Facebook.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has no chance, unless he is a malay. The next PE will be a 1-Malay walkover or all malay contest if there is a non-pap eligible candidate. His game is over. Mark my words!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has no chance, unless he is a malay. The next PE will be a 1-Malay walkover or all malay contest if there is a non-pap eligible candidate. His game is over. Mark my words!

You are fuckin racist.... Singapore belongs to us Chinese and this country should have a Chinese President as our head of state to complement our great PM the Venerable Mr Lee Hsien Loong,. Fuck the Mats... The only presidency they deserved is as the the President of All Despatch Riders Union of Singapore...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCB will poll a worse result than his previous try....it's harder to unseat the incumbent.
Also Dun forget pap got 70% this time round
Expect TT to garner same % to win again.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan cheng bock is a great candidate for president!!!

Yup it's also very good he isn't a m&d or a shit skin!!

Look at the clones all chiming in immediately about mudlay candidate. ROFL. Pathetic.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, please CB .. I mean Cheng Bock. Please stay at Sentosa Cove and enjoy the sunset. We don't need another ex-PAP member to make up the number.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak have to log in with clones, respond to me and narong now need to respond to kopimeng no wonder this nigger is slow now. Step it up holmes/GD/zeddy. :biggrin: