• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taman Sutera Utama community

muicai

Hi everyone, im a newbie here. Great to find this post. I bought a unit at impression. Hope to meet more neighbors here. :smile: just found out from the sales rep, impression might be ready next year jan. hope taman sutera utama is a great place to live.

muicai

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. Bought a unit at impressions. Heard from sales rep impressions going to be ready in jan next year. :smile:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. Bought a unit at impressions. Heard from sales rep impressions going to be ready in jan next year. :smile:

Hi care to share the pricing ? New pricing for custer house 32x70 is 1.2 M by Setia at Bukit Indah . Sutera Utama , Custer 32x70 only 800K , why so big different ?

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi care to share the pricing ? New pricing for custer house 32x70 is 1.2 M by Setia at Bukit Indah . Sutera Utama , Custer 32x70 only 800K , why so big different ?

Setia has more ammeneties, new shophouse, tesco, AEON, giant, cinema, bank, restourant, pub,.......Price also different.

jc731

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone, im a newbie here. Great to find this post. I bought a unit at impression. Hope to meet more neighbors here. :smile: just found out from the sales rep, impression might be ready next year jan. hope taman sutera utama is a great place to live.

Hi muicai, welcome aboard to the TSU community...

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.5 sty in Sutera Utaman for rent

Full furnish , landsize 22x90 ft

available 10 Aug 2013

bargain price at RM2400

PM for details

jc731

Alfrescian
Loyal
Warm welcome to u, Muicai.

Hi teanotcoffee09, long time no see u posting...must be beri busy lately izzit ..:p

The progress of phase 1 really pretty fast, saw the contractors installing the stairs for the duplex units oredi.

Any idea where will be the Sutera Utama RTS station located ?

teanotcoffee09

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi teanotcoffee09, long time no see u posting...must be beri busy lately izzit ..:p

The progress of phase 1 really pretty fast, saw the contractors installing the stairs for the duplex units oredi.

Any idea where will be the Sutera Utama RTS station located ?

Doing fine, thanks. Based on the picture contributed by Bro shctaw, it should be somewhere opposite to Sutera Mall. Nothing is firm until we see the RTS structure up and running.

Heard from a friend that road construction has begun at the land opposite to Sutera Mall. He suspected that it may be another road leading to The Seed. I guess the developer is trying to alleviate the already heavy traffic along the road outside Sutera Mall. Will check it out when I pop in there again.

GoogleEarth_Image-6.jpg

Last edited:

jc731

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could the road construction cater for the future Sutera Utama RTS ?

Currently there is a road construction opposite Jalan Sutera Pulai 2/1 which is leading towards the direction of SEED also, any idea where is this road leading to ?

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanah_Sutera.jpg

Seminar and showcase of 2 ½ Superlink Storey House on 25/08/2013 from 830am to 5pm at
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore - Ballroom

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I received e email too. Looks like more expensive than e Impression ard $7xxk RM end of last year.

I like Tanah Sutera's projects. The GM is after all, a Keppel Land chap. But the colour code for this project is terrible leh.... Btw, Impressions latest price has risen to RM 903.5K liao.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I recalled correctly, end of last year already around RM 850K.

The price during offical launching in late Feb last year was RM728K. During that time, Verde (BI) was selling at RM 828K.

Thanks. I received e email too. Looks like more expensive than e Impression ard $7xxk RM end of last year.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I recalled correctly, end of last year already around RM 850K.

The price during offical launching in late Feb last year was RM728K. During that time, Verde (BI) was selling at RM 828K.

I was quoted $7xxk leh. The security guard also asked me to consider as I was checking out e security with him. Anyway I bought Desa Tebrau later.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay thanks. In that case, should be RM850k beginning of this year then.

BTW, Desa Tebrau is a good buy. Conglat.

I was quoted $7xxk leh. The security guard also asked me to consider as I was checking out e security with him. Anyway I bought Desa Tebrau later.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, I have a question... Is Taman Sutera (Seed or Impressions area) accessible by public transport? I know sounds like a weird question but the reason is that I don't drive and am thinking if it's ok to travel there by bus or something. Thank u!

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh sorry seems like this forum not being discussed any more...? Is Sutera Mall walkable to the Seed or Impressions?