• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Take Part in Foo Mee Har Challenge Trophy!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On-site report (no pics):

It was just a little over 2pm. All 28 lanes were occupied, and the bowlers were doing their practice throws.

In the middle near the service counter, there was a stack of (cheap-looking) gold medals placed on a small table. There was a skinny, tanned guy at a table tasked to take attendance; there was a name list in front of him.

There were plenty of Melayus, quite a number of lanes were occupied by them. There were some light refreshments.

Some lanes were taken up by bowling teams wearing the same t-shirt. I saw 'Ayer Rajah CSC' and 'Boon Lay CSC'.

There was no sign of Foo Mee Har. I thought she would only arrive near the end of the event, presumably near the prize presentation ceremony.

After a while, I left.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haaaaaaaaa.......wendy chan and her itchy pussy never let up.

I thought all her troubles stemmed from curbing the pussyfarts she presumes to be free speech.

Shes really asking for it.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On-site report (no pics):

It was just a little over 2pm. All 28 lanes were occupied, and the bowlers were doing their practice throws.

In the middle near the service counter, there was a stack of (cheap-looking) gold medals placed on a small table. There was a skinny, tanned guy at a table tasked to take attendance; there was a name list in front of him.

There were plenty of Melayus, quite a number of lanes were occupied by them. There were some light refreshments.

Some lanes were taken up by bowling teams wearing the same t-shirt. I saw 'Ayer Rajah CSC' and 'Boon Lay CSC'.

There was no sign of Foo Mee Har. I thought she would only arrive near the end of the event, presumably near the prize presentation ceremony.

After a while, I left.

why never ask me to come along?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No one was stopping you from going by yourself. Also, I wasn't bowling, just popping over to take a quick look.
seriuosly if i were NOT taking part i would be scared to go

if im part of a team, then ok
go by myself, i may be accused of having no right to be there, accused of being in the same room as other people etc etc
accused of whatever the mind wants to dream of no matter how frivoulous and riduculous

i know, FOOKIng riduculous but more riduclous things have come to pass which eeryone has seen

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriuosly if i were NOT taking part i would be scared to go

if im part of a team, then ok
go by myself, i may be accused of having no right to be there, accused of being in the same room as other people etc etc
accused of whatever the mind wants to dream of no matter how frivoulous and riduculous

i know, FOOKIng riduculous but more riduclous things have come to pass which eeryone has seen
there's no need to be paranoid, it's a public event, so any tom dick and hairy can attend.
wendy won't let you thrust but poke you ass you still want him.
eh cockhead, unless your blardy eyes tak stamp and is located inside your arsehole, wendy beats lwl pants down.