• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese celebs "checked" all over by immigration authorities

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110804.201128_ivy.jpg

Four Taiwanese celebrities claimed they were forced to strip and inappropriately touched by immigration authorities.

Artistes like Yvonne Hsu, Ivy Hsu, Rene Liu and Matilda Tao have come forward to talk about how their experiences of outrage of modesty during medical check-ups neccessary for the approval of identity cards.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, sisters Yvonne and Ivy Hsu (above), who were born in America, were told to strip during the checks.

Appearing on a talk show, Ivy said she encountered a male doctor who insisted on seeing "every inch of skin of her body".

On the pretext of checking her for symptoms of leprosy, the doctor touched her breasts, in between her legs and her private parts. The intrusive physical examination was cordoned off by a curtain, which was not closed properly. Apparently, there was also a male nurse peeping at her through gaps in the curtains.

Yvonne echoes her sister's experience, relating the same type of filmsy curtain blinds. Although she had a female doctor, she said that she could see people walking around outside during the examination.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid English article didn't say properly where they were stripped, immigration officer every country in the world also got. Chinese article said they were applying to extend their visa

申请台湾居留证 女星被令脱光验身

(台湾讯)明星没特权!女星体检、过海关时,遭摸胸“挤奶”、触及私密部位,一丝不挂全身被摸透透!

不管是体检、过海关时,有女星控诉曾脱光遭摸胸、两腿之间也被“扫”过一遍,全身几乎被看光!最离谱的是,台湾女艺人姐妹许慧欣、Ivy年前申请居留台湾,体检时,包括胸部、两腿之间被摸透透!

除了许慧欣姐妹外,刘若英去年底申诉,过机场安检时遭摸胸;牙尖嘴利的陶子也难以“幸免”!
全身被摸透

台湾艺人姐妹许慧欣、Ivy申请居留台湾,体检时被要求脱光光,一丝不挂被摸透透!

美国长大的台湾艺人许慧欣曾在谈话节目透露,自己和妹妹许嘉凌(Ivy)申请台湾身份证,体检时竟被要求脱光检查,男儿医生甚至以检查“汉生病”(麻疯)理由,触及胸部等私密部位!

Ivy称“他们有说要看全身的皮肤”,遭男医生摸透透,包括胸部、两腿之间也被摸过一遍!她指,当时验身的地方“一间房间都没有,只有拉帘子,然后这边(帘子)都没拉好”,她竟从帘子空隙看到1名男护士,在外头偷窥!

不只Ivy,原来许慧欣出道前,也为办理身份证,体检时被女医生要求脱光;虽然现场有帘子,但她看得出外面有人走动。

刘若英:机场安检遭摸乳房。完整报道,请翻阅03.08.2011《联合晚报》。
http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story/OMYStory201108031515-264947.html

Last edited:

dankos

these taiwan artiste, when they get on talk shows, die die must think of something interesting to talk. most of the time they just invent or fake their stories.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It did not happen exclusively to celebrities. Ordinary peasants got the treatment also. We were crossing the custom at the budget terminal to go for our holidays 2 years ago and the immigration officer actually uses his hand and feel the inner thighs of my wife. She was wearing jeans at that time and I notice that he did it to my cute little lioness only and not with others.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It did not happen exclusively to celebrities. Ordinary peasants got the treatment also. We were crossing the custom at the budget terminal to go for our holidays 2 years ago and the immigration officer actually uses his hand and feel the inner thighs of my wife. She was wearing jeans at that time and I notice that he did it to my cute little lioness only and not with others.

==
in Singapore? Ur lioness can refuse cos SOP states only female immigration officer can pat down a female pax.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
==
in Singapore? Ur lioness can refuse cos SOP states only female immigration officer can pat down a female pax.

Yes, it happened in Singapore. I complained to the officer in charge and he told me that it was a normal procedure. In the end, I let the matter rest as we were already in holiday mood and my wife knowing my hot temper was tugging at my arms to forget the whole matter.

jw5

Loyal
Sorilah!I agree with your former opinion but not the latter. Matilda is a yummy MILF with a big karchng to boot! My fantasy!

Yeah, yeah. :rolleyes:

I recall that you also like Raquel Welch and criticised my choices of Jennifer Love Hewitt and Keeley Hazell. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
these taiwan artiste, when they get on talk shows, die die must think of something interesting to talk. most of the time they just invent or fake their stories.

hi there

1. bingo bro!
2. big and loud mouthers will do anything to maximize media exposure.
3. just another load of crap!
4. take a good look at its parliamental sitting.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it happened in Singapore. I complained to the officer in charge and he told me that it was a normal procedure. In the end, I let the matter rest as we were already in holiday mood and my wife knowing my hot temper was tugging at my arms to forget the whole matter.

Wah liao, you let people touch your wife and you still keep quiet?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah liao, you let people touch your wife and you still keep quiet?

I already complained to the officer in charge and that fellow told me it was normal procedure. So what do you want me to do? Sit on the floor there and suck my thumb and insist that they do something about it? At that instance, I did a quick analysis. Face the prospect of missing my flight and my holiday if I insist on kicking up a fuss, or letting it go since my wife was wearing a pair of jeans and the touch was a simple 2 seconds.

I used to think like you. Die die also must get my message across, die die cannot let go. But as I experienced more in life, I have learnt to weight the pros and cons before taking any actions.

Cheers and have a nice long weekend :smile: