• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese brand 馬玉山 last yr up lorry this year daugter kenna charged FALSE INVOICE assiting TAX EVASION, crying plead guilty!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/侵吞公司2700萬-馬玉山之女出庭崩潰-225601458.html

侵吞公司2700萬 馬玉山之女出庭崩潰

聯合新聞網

5.2k 人追蹤

聯合線上
2018年8月3日 上午6:56

f976ece051ca8d23b86910990e64c3c1

馬紹齡(右一)完全認罪,她說已為補償公司損失退出集團、花光積蓄,希望法官處以緩刑。
冠德建設已故董事長馬玉山的女兒馬紹齡,被控透過子公司要求包商開假發票,侵吞兩千七百萬元,被檢方起訴。她昨天出庭時情緒崩潰痛哭,表示她完全認罪,為補償公司損失她退出集團、花光積蓄,至今沒辦法面對陌生人眼光,還失去最愛她的爸爸,希望法官處以緩刑,法官訂九月六日宣判。
馬紹齡因冠德公司想開發新建案,為支付仲介費給陳姓、謝姓中間人,在二○一一年至二○一四年間,透過子公司根基營造要求包商開假發票,套現八千八百萬元,卻涉嫌私吞其中兩千七百萬元,被檢方依違反證交法等罪起訴。
士林地院昨開庭,穿著白衣、黑褲的馬紹齡由律師陪同出庭。她說,當初是父親決定要付仲介費用,但因中間人不想報稅,她循行業惡習開假發票方式解決。
法官問她兩千七百萬元流向?她回應「我承認我做錯了」,一千兩百萬放在金庫預備給中間人補稅,一千兩百萬支付政治獻金,另一百五十萬給曾姓資深員工治療癌症,一百五十萬作為公關費,推廣公司業務。
庭訊中,馬紹齡越說越激動,一度情緒崩潰痛哭,表示完全認罪,但請法官考量她所作所為的動機全是為集團獲利,不法所得也全用在集團業務上,為補償公司損失也毅然辭職退出集團、花光積蓄,還跟朋友借錢,「面對如此壓力,根本無法出門。」沒辦法看到陌生人眼光、聽別人說話,得依靠藥物控制,「在這期間,我還失去最愛我的爸爸」。
昔日貴為千金女的馬紹齡一度哭到無法陳述,法官請她穩定情緒稍作休息,她邊搖頭邊說「讓我說,讓我說完。」表示她現在擔任冠德玉山基金會董事長,「我工作廿五年,這麼熱愛我的工作,但現在我什麼都沒有,一個舞台也沒有了。」她做這些事都是為了公司,求法官給她改過機會。
馬的律師葉建廷稱,馬紹齡已全數認罪,偵查期間繳回所有犯罪所得,根基營造三百萬元的稅金損失,馬也主動補償公司,並願支付一百萬元公益捐款,希望法官考量她已辭職、身體狀況等因素,給予緩刑。
更多新聞報導

馬玉山辭世 第二代可望順利接棒經營

梁任瑋

2017-11-16

房地產掃瞄

日前才宣布交棒第二代的冠德建設總裁馬玉山,今天(11/16)中午傳出過世消息、享壽83歲,消息傳來,營建業一片錯愕,總給予外界「鐵漢」印象的馬玉山就此告別他最熟悉的舞台,也讓台灣營建業第一代與第二代交棒議題再度浮上檯面。

由於事發突然,外界將馬玉山辭世與日前交棒第二代馬志綱的時間點進行連結,但據了解,馬玉山是在交棒消息公佈後才突然因病住院,狀況時好時壞,今天中午在醫院過世,冠德員工皆相當不捨。

隨著馬玉山的辭世,外界對於接棒冠德建設董事長的馬志綱總是陌生大過熟悉,但熟悉百貨流通業的人應該都聽過這個名字,因為這幾年在新北市中和地區「爆紅」的環球購物中心,就是馬志綱投入許多資源與心力的精心傑作。

1976年出生的馬志綱曾說,大家認為他做為董事長的兒子做得好是應該的, 「環球購物中心剛開幕初期我一直很辛苦。」 馬志綱也不諱言,自己脾氣火爆,「員工都在容忍我。」

馬玉山42歲才生下看馬志綱,當時他還在嘉新水泥擔任副總,之後又忙著創辦冠德建設,教養3位子女的重擔全都落在太太身上,馬志綱印象中,父親很投入事業,幾乎沒有什麼休閒娛樂,連假日活動都是巡工地,現在又多了一樣視察購物中心,「纏鬥力特別強的他,讓我對於每次視察都當成期末考來準備。」

1999年,相當有遠見的馬玉山考上台大EMBA,當時馬志綱還在唸大學,也準備申請研究所,後來馬志綱也上哥倫比亞大學數理所,父子等於同時在讀研究所,事後回想,馬志綱認為,「父親連讀書都有較勁的意味、不想輸給年輕人。」

栽培馬志綱不遺餘力的馬玉山曾這麼說:「他從小就很有責任感,一定會把事情做到最好,加上又急又快、追求完美的個性,非常適合經營購物中心。」

馬玉山治軍嚴謹,更反應在公司業績上,在2003年開始的這波房地產多頭走勢,冠德是少數獲得外資券商納入追蹤名單的營建股,足見國際機構投資人對於冠德財務體質的認同。

前外資券商分析師葉昌明指出,馬玉山辭世對於冠德未來2至3年營運不會有太大影響,但未來5至10年會怎麼發展,得視第二代馬志綱對於房地產業景氣的掌握、以及購地策略的調整,這方面則必須要再觀察。

葉昌明表示,除了新北市外,冠德較受到矚目的是位於台北市信義計畫區精華地段的3個豪宅銷售建案,根據估算,如果以每坪200萬元均價完銷,預估可為冠德帶來20元每股獲利,由於這幾年房地產業景氣不是很好,冠德也沒有馬上賣完的壓力,即便分3年完銷,每年入帳6元每股獲利,相對於目前股價仍可提供不錯的支撐。

Embassy company 27 million Ma Yushan's daughter appeared in court

United News Network

5.2k person tracking

Union line
August 3, 2018, 6:56 am

Ma Shaoling (first right) fully pleaded guilty. She said that she had withdrawn from the group and saved her money for compensation for the loss of the company. She hoped that the judge would be suspended.
Ma Shaoling, the daughter of the late Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ma Deshan, was accused of requiring the contractor to open a fake invoice through the subsidiary and embezzled $27 million. The prosecution filed a lawsuit. When she appeared in court yesterday, she burst into tears and said that she completely pleaded guilty. In order to compensate the company for her loss, she withdrew from the group and saved her savings. So far, she could not face the stranger’s eyes and lost her father who loved her. I hope the judge will be suspended. The judge will order September. The sentence was pronounced on the 6th.
Ma Shaoling wanted to develop a new case for Guande Company, to pay the intermediary fee to Chen and Xie, and between 2001 and 2014, through the foundation of the subsidiary to create a requirement for the contractor to open a fake invoice, cash in eight Eighteen million yuan, but it is suspected of privately swallowing 27 million yuan, the prosecution is suing in violation of the law of the law.
Shilindi’s court opened in court yesterday, and Ma Shaoling, dressed in white and black pants, was accompanied by a lawyer. She said that at the time, the father decided to pay the agency fee, but because the middleman did not want to file tax returns, she solved the problem by issuing false invoices in the industry.
The judge asked her about the flow of $27 million? She responded "I admit that I did something wrong", 12 million in the vault to prepare the middleman to pay taxes, 12 million to pay political contributions, and another 1.5 million to treat Zeng’s senior staff to treat cancer. 1.5 million as a public relations fee to promote the company's business.
In the court news, Ma Shaoling said that the more excited, the emotional collapse and crying, said that she fully pleaded guilty, but the judge asked the motives of her actions to be profitable for the group, and the illegal gains were also used in the group business, in order to compensate the company’s losses. Resolutely resigned and withdrew from the group, spent money, and borrowed money from friends. "In the face of such pressure, I can't go out." I can't see the stranger's eyes and listen to others. I have to rely on drugs to control. "In the meantime, I still Lose my favorite father."
Ma Shaoling, who used to be a daughter of a thousand dollars, couldn’t make a statement. The judge asked her to stabilize her mood and take a break. She shook her head and said, “Let me say, let me finish.” She said that she is now the chairman of the Guande Yushan Foundation. "I have been working for five years, so I love my job, but now I have nothing, and there is no stage." She did all these things for the company and asked the judge to give her a chance to change.
Ma’s lawyer, Ye Jianting, said that Ma Shaoling had pleaded guilty in his entirety, and returned all proceeds of crime during the investigation. The foundation created a tax loss of three million yuan. Ma also took the initiative to compensate the company and was willing to pay a one million yuan charity donation. I hope the judge will consider her. Probation, resignation, physical condition and other factors, given a suspended sentence.
More news stories

Ma Yushan's death, the second generation is expected to successfully operate

Liang Renzhen

2017-11-16

Real estate scan

A
A
A

Add to favorites

LINE

LINE

Recently, Ma Yushan, the president of Guande Construction, who announced the second generation of the stick, announced that he passed away at noon today (11/16) and he was 83 years old. The news came that the construction industry was wrong and always gave the impression of "Tiehan". Ma Yushan bid farewell to the stage he is most familiar with, and let the first generation of the Taiwan construction industry and the second generation of cross-cutting issues once again come to the table.

Due to the sudden incident, the outside world linked Ma Yushan’s death to the time of the second generation of Ma Zhigang. However, it is understood that Ma Yushan was suddenly hospitalized due to illness after the announcement of the news, and the situation was good or bad. Today at noon in the hospital, Guande employees are quite sad.

With the death of Ma Yushan, Ma Zhigang, the chairman of the company who is the leader of Guande Construction, is always familiar and familiar, but people familiar with the department store circulation industry should have heard of this name, because in the past few years in the Zhonghe area of New Taipei City. The "Broken Red" Global Shopping Center is a masterpiece of Ma Zhigang's many resources and efforts.

Ma Zhigang, born in 1976, said that everyone thought that his son as the chairman of the board should do well. "I have been working hard since the beginning of the Global Shopping Center." Ma Zhigang did not say that his temper was hot. "Employees are Tolerate me."

Ma Yushan was born at the age of 42 and was born to see Ma Zhigang. At that time, he was also the vice president of Jiaxin Cement. Later, he was busy creating Guande Construction. The burden of raising three children all fell on his wife. Ma Zhigang’s impression was that his father was very committed to his career. There is hardly any leisure and entertainment. Even the holiday activities are all patrolling works. Now I have visited the shopping center more. "He is particularly strong in fighting, so I will prepare for each inspection as a final exam."

In 1999, Ma Yushan, who was quite far-sighted, was admitted to the National Taiwan University EMBA. At that time, Ma Zhigang was still studying at the university, and he was preparing to apply for a research institute. Later, Ma Zhigang also went to Columbia University’s Institute of Mathematics. The father and son were also studying at the same time. Afterwards, Ma Zhigang thought, My father has a strong sense of reading and does not want to lose to young people."

Ma Yushan, who has cultivated Ma Zhigang to spare no effort, once said: "He has a sense of responsibility since he was a child. He will definitely do things best, plus he is quick and fast, pursuing perfect personality, which is very suitable for operating shopping centers."

Ma Yushan's ruling military is more responsive to the company's performance. In 2003, this wave of real estate bulls began. Guande is one of the few construction stocks that have been included in the tracking list of foreign brokers. This shows that international institutional investors agree with Guande's financial physique. .

Ye Changming, a former foreign brokerage analyst, pointed out that the death of Ma Yushan will not have much impact on Guande’s operation in the next two to three years, but how will it develop in the next five to ten years, depending on the second generation of Ma Zhigang’s real estate boom. Mastery and adjustments to the land acquisition strategy must be observed in this regard.

Ye Changming said that in addition to the New Taipei City, Guande is more concerned about the sale and construction of three luxury houses in the elite section of the Xinyi Planning District in Taipei. According to the estimation, if the average price is 2 million yuan per ping, the estimate is estimated. Can bring a profit of 20 yuan per share for Guande. Since the real estate industry is not very good in recent years, Guande has no pressure to sell out immediately. Even if it is sold off in three years, it will be profitable by 6 yuan per share per year. Compared with the current stock price, it still provides good support.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i buy and stock their black sesame cereal for a rainy day. best to add mochi to cereal and drink during winter. shiok.