• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiji - Huang Xing Hsien

Les1im

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

Does anyone here do genuine Taiji along the likes of GM Huang's style?

Share your experience? Seems like no Taiji players on this forum.

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

Wrong forum, pls try at www.sgwutan.com... you'll find what you're asking for there. Fyi, many genuine practitioners train behind closed doors, you'll need someone in the loop to give you an intro.....

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,

Yes, its call the PAP style.
1)When the attack come to increase in Minister Salary, we need world class minister
2)when attack on poor public transport, increase the fare.
3)when attack on GST hikes, help the poor.
4)when attack on FT policies, it help local with more job
5)when attack on ERP, we need to ease up the jams.
6)when attack on SP services hike, base on US$200 per barrel.
7)when attack on poor security, you are too complacent.

well this is the 7 pap style i know , some bros here might know more.

Les1im

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong forum, pls try at www.sgwutan.com... you'll find what you're asking for there. Fyi, many genuine practitioners train behind closed doors, you'll need someone in the loop to give you an intro.....
Thanks for the info, I'll look further into it but from what I've seen it talks about wushu more which isn't the path for me.

Is hard to find good Taiji people cause most are just flowery with no structure.

Anyone here know of any good teachers?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat about that GM Sim Poh Huat of Nam Wah Pai? They're offering Tai-Ji Gong classes at their premises every weekend.