• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Switzerland 'peaceful' muslim migrant pushes mother and children in front of car, then says he’s not violent and assaults translator

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://exxpress.at/afghane-26-stoesst-mutter-mit-zwei-kleinen-kindern-vor-fahrendes-auto/

In his opening statement, the public prosecutor called for the law to be fully harsh on the accused Afghan. It was pure luck that the mother and the two children (5, 7), who were walking on a sidewalk in Biel, survived the attack with only minor injuries. Out of frustration and without any prior warning, the asylum seeker pushed passers-by onto the road. It was only thanks to the quick reactions of a BMW driver that the deadly tragedy did not occur. With an emergency stop he saved the mother and the children.

As a witness in court, the BMW driver was still under the influence of the dramatic events. “I couldn’t avoid it at all, a bus was coming towards me on the opposite lane. That I still managed to brake is a miracle. I’m so grateful,” he said.

The accused came to Switzerland with the wave of refugees in 2015 and has drifted further and further since then, addicted to alcohol. He had no explanation for his baseless attack on the defenseless family, as he explained in the dock with the help of an interpreter in Farsi: “It went silly, I just pushed someone aside.”

And he’s not a violent person at all. Which may be doubted after the course of the process so far. After a short interruption of the trial, the trial day had to be called off. During the break, the accused had physically attacked his translator. The Afghan, who is facing a long prison sentence, was led away in handcuffs.

The verdict is expected to be handed down on Friday.