• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germany afghan 'peaceful' muslim migrant kills his wife in front of their five children

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.bild.de/regional/chemni...ah-mir-danach-in-die-augen-82874624.bild.html

Zwickau (Saxony) – Terrible bloody deed in Saxony: An Afghan (36) is said to have killed his wife (33) in front of their five children in a mother/father-child home in Crimmitschau. BILD spoke to an eyewitness, a young father.

For the witness, it is initially a completely normal day in the dormitory of the Crimmitschauer association FAB (association for the promotion of training, employment, advice and care for young people and adults). Like many other mothers and fathers, he receives support there in coping with his life situation. Say: So that the child is not taken away from them.

A woman (33) was killed in the residential facility of a social association.

“When I woke my daughter after her nap, I suddenly heard the children screaming,” he recalls. But at first he thought nothing of it. But then the screams became more and more dramatic and a child sobbed, “Mama, Mama, he’s killing my Mama.”

When the young father stepped into the hallway, he saw something unbelievably horrible: “The Afghan father crouched wordlessly with a knife over his blood-smeared wife. Then he noticed me. The killer looked me in the eye right after the crime. His gaze was menacing and fearful at the same time. He got up and was about to approach me with the knife when several attendants came over.”

Everyone then ran away. The alleged killer fled the house. Called police officers finally caught him a few hundred meters further on the main road in the neighboring town of Neukirchen.

The day after the crime, police officers searched his escape route. He had probably thrown away the bloodied knife on the way. Whether they found it, the police did not want to say on Sunday. Also nothing to a possible or suspected motive.

According to BILD information, the Afghan mother and her five children (4 months to 12 years) were admitted to the facility in the spring of last year. The husband and children’s father did not live in the house, but came to visit.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too bad he killed here...................AFTER ..................she had 5 kids.................

a bunch of parasitic vermin..............:mad:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Children will end up being germans and eat sausages. No muslim mother father.
It is absolutely stupid (tragic, even!) for a muslim to live in Germany. Can't touch bratwurst and beer, the two bestest produce of that country.:inlove:

096-Bratwurst_2048x-1.jpg
dreamstime_xxl_90966945-1024x806.jpg