• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sweet & Sour Pork

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
And therein lies your problem. You are making the same mistake millions are making to ensure the failure of the relationship.

Man goes into a relationship with a woman hoping she will never change. But she does.
Woman goes into a relationship with a man hoping he will change, But he doesn't. Ever.

The woman will put on weight, she'll lose interest in sex, she'll start to nag etc stc
The man will still fart under the blankets, scratch his balls in public, tell bawdy jokes loudly in public etc etc

Live with his faults and he'll learn, hopefully, live with yours, which, in my opinion, are enough reasons to boot you over the horizon.

And by the way, real sweet and sour pork isn't served that way. The sour and sour sauce isn't poured over the pork, it's served as a dip on the side. This way the pork, which isn't just coated with plain flour, a little potato flour should be added to the plain to achieve that crispiness, maintains its crispiness even in the mouth. And you didn't mentioned double deep frying.

This is how I remember it 40+ years ago and this is the way I do it now.

Hello Fair :smile:

Thanks for reaching out to me. It's always refreshing when I see someone whom I have not engaged previously posting his/her comment. I do largely agree with you in my brains (only).

Again, I appreciate your tips on potato flour and double deep frying. I will test it out next round. :smile:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool. Lately, I have been thinking about doing some kitchen stuff that is not barbecue related (was the only way I cooked), and prepared some achar. So far, I am the only one eating it - nobody wants to try my achar! maybe it looks gross or something about it isn't appetizing.

Cheers!

Thanks Agor. I will try to search for some recipes on the net which are oven friendly and perhaps we can share some ideas :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning elder brother :smile: :smile: :smile:

We have to stop this sort of "meeting" online. Honestly, my heart pounds hard, each time I log in every morning, wondering if you have responded to me :o. It does sort of feel ..

Well, I am writing a bit too much for you today. I better stop here, otherwise, I may spiral into falling for you :o

Eh...eatshitndie with Claire :eek:
Wonder how will be in front and who behind :*:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sit in the Ethics Committee in where I work. There is usually no primary evidence available in 99.9% of the cases where complaints have been filed.

dear sister again. when it comes to sexual harassment and discrimination complaints and lawsuits at the workplace, it's mostly he says she says. the case has to be extreme and graphic with credible witnesses and compelling evidence for a woman to win. the case which rocked sillycon valley last year involved a junior vc associate suing the vc firm for unfairly terminating her employment when she filed a sexual harassment complaint against one of the more senior partners. she could have gone after the troublemaker with a civil suit but instead went after the firm for a case of retaliation. to make a long story short, she lost. at one point while going through the court trial, she was the ceo of reddit but she moved on. she was asked to pay us$2m for legal cost, and i believe it was reduced by half via a post-trial settlement. her case was weak from the get go, imo, because she succumbed to the partner's advances and ended up in bed with him. and then they became an item. something must have caused a fallout as it's very typical with vc types, and she pulled the sexual harassment stunt as "revenge."

that said, the verdict doesn't confirm she's not sexually harassed. knowing the toxic atmosphere against syt's (she's not sweet neither is she young) personally in the valley, senior managers have much leverage and determination in sniffing out the vulnerable ones, those who will succumb and not snitch - perfect victims. when push comes to shove (predators are very persistent), they get their "meat", make their conquest, and move on to the next. it's typically when their next venture (no pun intended) becomes public (jokingly referred to as going 'ipo') due to very overt pda that the previous "victim" or lover spontaneously combust with complaints. for their defense, women need to not only resist advances and not fall in the sack after countless attempts but also act early to bring the matter to a close, either by nailing the perpetrator with hard evidence or leaving the job altogether if it goes nowhere with upper management.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear sister again. when it comes to sexual harassment and discrimination complaints and lawsuits at the workplace, it's mostly he says she says. the case has to be extreme and graphic with credible witnesses and compelling evidence for a woman to win. the case which rocked sillycon valley last year involved a junior vc associate suing the vc firm for unfairly terminating her employment when she filed a sexual harassment complaint against one of the more senior partners. she could have gone after the troublemaker with a civil suit but instead went after the firm for a case of retaliation. to make a long story short, she lost. at one point while going through the court trial, she was the ceo of reddit but she moved on. she was asked to pay us$2m for legal cost, and i believe it was reduced by half via a post-trial settlement. her case was weak from the get go, imo, because she succumbed to the partner's advances and ended up in bed with him. and then they became an item. something must have caused a fallout as it's very typical with vc types, and she pulled the sexual harassment stunt as "revenge."

that said, the verdict doesn't confirm she's not sexually harassed. knowing the toxic atmosphere against syt's (she's not sweet neither is she young) personally in the valley, senior managers have much leverage and determination in sniffing out the vulnerable ones, those who will succumb and not snitch - perfect victims. when push comes to shove (predators are very persistent), they get their "meat", make their conquest, and move on to the next. it's typically when their next venture (no pun intended) becomes public (jokingly referred to as going 'ipo') due to very overt pda that the previous "victim" or lover spontaneously combust with complaints. for their defense, women need to not only resist advances and not fall in the sack after countless attempts but also act early to bring the matter to a close, either by nailing the perpetrator with hard evidence or leaving the job altogether if it goes nowhere with upper management.

Elder brother, you are correct. Unless there is an extreme and graphic case, the men more often than not, get away with such hideous acts.

In fact, I have often "encouraged" investigators to use a subjective test when investigating sexual harassment, ie. purely from the view of a (female) victim.

A male employee can crack lewd jokes. He does it at his own risk. If a female employee gets upset and complains, disciplinary action must be taken against such callous behaviour at workplaces, otherwise, some weirdos will start championing the erroneous concept of MGTOW, behaving like some god-sent angel of hunks, when in fact, they are no better than low life scums.

Great day elder brother. XOXOXO :smile:

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say the peasant pork chop reach your hand can turn into a fine dining chop :biggrin::p:*:

Hello Choot :smile:

You don't have to worry.

Unlike elder brother Eat and some others, you have never piqued my interest, though at times, I am seriously piqued by your idiocy.

Have a great day :smile:

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste

His ex is "hungry" means she's young, energetic, sexual, adventourous love to try all sorts of things in bed with him, not like dead fish.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Choot :smile:

You don't have to worry.

Unlike elder brother Eat and some others, you have never piqued my interest, though at times, I am seriously piqued by your idiocy.

Have a great day :smile:
Hello Claire. Once again I learnt a new word today "piqued"
I try to apply this word after checking dictionary.
I'm seriously piqued by your hiao ji ness :eek

kanina

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanina

new avatar? getting married?

no new story today? your cheehong fans must be disappointed leh :rolleyes:

kanina

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanina

new avatar? getting married?

no new story today? your cheehong fans must be disappointed leh :rolleyes:

kanina

Kan, I suggest you get a life. You shouldn’t be “bestowing” me, spending an excessive amount of your time stalking me. While I am honoured, I do find that men who 自做多情 are likely to be stunted in their cerebral development, lacking the full cognition of self-awareness. You have seen what happened to the SCDF officer in the latest saga. I am sure you guys should just meet up and have a pow wow in Changi. Have a nice evening :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Claire. Once again I learnt a new word today "piqued"
I try to apply this word after checking dictionary.
I'm seriously piqued by your hiao ji ness :eek

Hi Choot. I am glad that you are still learning. Perhaps you should enrol in a British Council English course with your Skills Future credits, rather than learning from me. I am sure you will get better and proper native English teachers. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Namaste

His ex is "hungry" means she's young, energetic, sexual, adventourous love to try all sorts of things in bed with him, not like dead fish.

Hello Kris :smile: We have not communicated before.

Yes, what you said was at the back of my mind when I was writing that piece the other night. :(

You have verbalised for me what I didn't want to verbalise. :(

Thanks anyway for your directness. I appreciate it :smile:

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Kris :smile: So sorry that I talked with my mouth full of Choot's cum just now but I needed to verbalise :(

Later you can cum on my face too.

Claire.