• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swedish woman charged for sexual activities with skeleton

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20121121_191620_skeleton_sweden_crime.jpg

Wednesday, Nov 21, 2012
STOCKHOLM – A woman in Sweden has been charged with engaging in sexual activities with a human skeleton and could face jail time for disturbing the peace of the dead, a Swedish prosecutor said.

Police found a full human skeleton, skulls and a box containing other human bones by chance after responding to a call saying a shot had been fired from her flat in the city of Gothenburg.

They also discovered CD-ROMs titled “my necrophilia” and “my first experience”, and photographs of the woman engaging in various sexual activities with a skeleton, a court document on the prosecutor’s website showed.

It said the woman had handled the bones in a “shameful” and“unethical” manner. “She is interested in the dead,” Prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staffas told Reuters. “She has pictures of morgues, churches and graveyards.”

The 37-year-old unemployed woman has also been accused of selling human bones to an artist in Uppsala in eastern Sweden this past summer.

The woman has said she bought the bones, which were around 50 years old or more and from different parts of the world, over the Internet for historical purposes and says that it is not her in the photographs.

Her trial will take place next week and she faces a maximum two years in prison if found guilty.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20121123_183311_afp_skeletons2.jpg

The New Paper
Saturday, Nov 24, 2012
A Swedish woman has been charged with the possession of human skulls and bones, which the prosecution claimed she used for sexual purposes.

The 37-year-old woman was arrested in September after investigators found some 100 skeleton parts in her Gothenburg apartment, reported AFP.

The parts included at least six skulls, one spine and "a large number of other bones", according to the prosecution's charge sheetonTuesday.

It said she had used the human body parts "for various sexual activities". The evidence included two CDs entitled "My necrophilia" and"My first experience".

Pictures from a morgue, also included in the evidence, were found in a secret compartment in the woman'shome, along with a drill and body bags.

But the police had found no proof that she had been involved in diggingup graves, saidnews agency TT.

The woman was charged at Gothenburg's district court with "violating the peace of the dead", which in Swedenis a crime punishable byupto two years in jail.

She has admitted to keeping the items in her apartment but has denied any wrongdoing, a spokesman for the prosecution said.

The woman claimed she collected the bones out of historical interest, reported AP.

"During the summer of 2012 (she) sold three skulls and a spine... to a person in Uppsala," the prosecutor said in the indictment.

"My morals set my limits and I'm prepared to take the punishment if something should happen.

It's worth it," the woman wrote in a post on an Internet forum a few years ago, according to daily newspaper Goeteborgsposten.

"I want my man like he is, whether he is dead or alive.

He allows me to find sexual happiness on the side," added the woman, who has said she is in a relationship.

The access code to a morgue was also found in the apartment, the paper said, citing a press conference held by the prosecutor onTuesday.

A preliminary court-ordered psychiatric evaluation found thewomanto be legally sane.