• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swedes are given freedom to decide for themselves!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
third day of ulcer appearing or third day you got headaches and tiredness? can start with full story? From what I read so far, Covid tends to follow two paths of progression. One is a very rapid one resulting in pneumonia, the other is one long winded bothersome cold. One thing not mentioned is that sometimes there seems to be a second wind from the virus. Noticed it in myself and read about a NYC paramedic who died. Young some more.
3rd day of ulcer but he don't have sore throat nor cough KNN as for tiredness is hard to gauge becas he feels tired most of the time KNN this is also first time sore appeared on upper jaw throughout his life KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try hayfever tablet if u get cough, sore throat or respiratory problem. This help to separate from chapkaokee or normal hay fever from pollens cross over winter to spring...

third day of ulcer appearing or third day you got headaches and tiredness? can start with full story? From what I read so far, Covid tends to follow two paths of progression. One is a very rapid one resulting in pneumonia, the other is one long winded bothersome cold. One thing not mentioned is that sometimes there seems to be a second wind from the virus. Noticed it in myself and read about a NYC paramedic who died. Young some more.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
k! But seriously, I avoid crowds. And I do have a mask in my pocket all the time, just that I haven't used it. @Leongsam the numbers in NZ aren't looking any better. Wear a mask when you venture into the city or anywhere that's crowded.

The numbers in NZ look excellent. 1039 confirmed cases and 1 death.

Even without taking into account asymptomatic cases and mild cases that did not get tested the mortality rate is 1/1039 x 100% = 0.096%

Using the same assumption of 50% asymptomatic cases that is used to justify the wearing of masks by everyone it would mean that the infection rate is at least double the number of confirmed cases so 1/(1039x2) x100% = 0.048%.

I am far more likely to be killed while driving in NZ. 353 people were killed last year. That's almost one daily.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try hayfever tablet if u get cough, sore throat or respiratory problem. This help to separate from chapkaokee or normal hay fever from pollens cross over winter to spring...

thanks for the tip. pretty sure not hayfever. Used to suffer from it and other allergies. Presentation is different. Will try anyway. Kumsia. :notworthy::notworthy::thumbsup::thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng KNN thanks for the reassurance KNN you must take care too KNN
sure man no problem... was actually a bit worried a few days ago. not so now. The ones that die are the ones that go rapidly downhill. like 1 day this, 2nd day that, 3rd day yet another thing. I'm not 80 yet lah... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But yeah I will take care. You too ok? KNN KNN!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even without taking into account asymptomatic cases and mild cases that did not get tested the mortality rate is 1/1039 x 100% = 0.096%

Using the same assumption of 50% asymptomatic cases that is used to justify the wearing of masks by everyone it would mean that the infection rate is at least double the number of confirmed cases so 1/(1039x2) x100% = 0.048%.

I am far more likely to be killed while driving in NZ. 353 people were killed last year. That's almost one daily.
I think that number in bold is actually on the low side...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
that depends on the progression. if patient picks up other comorbidities as a result of "heatiness" attack...

So if heatiness ends up with kidney failure is the cause of death "heatiness" or "kidney failure"?

If you catch HIV and die because the immune system could no longer suppress an existing condition is the cause of death listed as AIDS or the existing condition?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

More cases per 1 mil population, and lower recovery rate, as compared to here.
sbfnz.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
More cases per 1 mil population, and lower recovery rate, as compared to here.
View attachment 74958

Does not change my stats regarding my probability of death plus the number "recovered" is meaningless because it is not defined consistently. Almost everyone is considered "recovered" at some point if they no longer test positive. The only ones that don't recover are the ones that died.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Does not change my stats regarding my probability of death plus the number "recovered" is meaningless because it is not defined consistently. Almost everyone is considered "recovered" at some point if they no longer test positive. The only ones that don't recover are the ones that died.
KNN ok ok, don't wear mask then. Chance it! Just make sure you have given admin/database access to the mods here, in case you are hospitalised and the forum needs reboot or maintenance. :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if heatiness ends up with kidney failure is the cause of death "heatiness" or "kidney failure"?
heatiness as derided as it as a non-scientific folk catchall term doesn't invalidate the fact that the patient / test subject is suffering some form of distress. Common folk parse the symptoms of general unease into this catchall.

Broadly and coarsely speaking, such distress as described in "heatiness" is likely to come from one of two sources. Disequilibrium in body functions and/or an Immunological attack on the body. Both vectors in MILD cases are typically helped by same said folk cures for "heatiness". Mild cold? hydration and vitamin c. dehydration? Hydration with "cooling" fluids. For all of medicine, most cures come from your own immune system if you look after it as I'm sure you're already well aware of. With sinkieland's chronic poor diet and little health literacy, solving "heatiness" in general does allow the body to function better in most MILD cases. Of course once the patient starts to have serious symptoms, off they run to the doctor. I would only dispel "heatiness" as a condition if patients refuse medical attention when their situation worsens.

So as stupid as it sounds. For the medically illiterate, "heatiness" and "heatiness" cures work most of the time to alleviate some of the distress for most of the things they encounter.

Let me try to put it another way. Speak the language that results in the best understanding from your listener. And if said listener is happy with his terms, and it works well enough. I'd rather not disabuse them of their familiarity. After all, I do expect when their "heatiness" cures don't work and the situation worsens, they will head off to professional help. Which they don't understand whichever way anyway.

Of course you probably feel differently... :smile: something along the lines of "you twit!!" :laugh:

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......... So as stupid as it sounds. For the medically illiterate, "heatiness" and "heatiness" cures work most of the time to alleviate some of the distress for most of the things they encounter.
Let me try to put it another way. Speak the language that results in the best understanding from your listener. And if said listener is happy with his terms, and it works well enough. I'd rather not disabuse them of their familiarity. After all, I do expect when their "heatiness" cures don't work
in TCM, they term it as "yin-yang"... when a person body yin-yang is not balanced, illness will follow.. :geek:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
in TCM, they term it as "yin-yang"... when a person body yin-yang is not balanced, illness will follow.. :geek:

If the chinks are so good at balancing ying and yang why are they dropping like flies from a relatively harmless virus?