• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

surprised that goddess of mercy temple doesn't have public toilets

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You silly man, of all temples in Singapore, you choose to make smart remarks about this one. Haiz. I really hope you will not kanna too much from your silly posting.

Yes i agree. This is number 1 temple in Singapore. They even donate to other religions' charity.
Besides the 'chiam' is zhun let me share with youngsters wh this temple so famous. Back in WWII when japs bombed us, the surrounding area everything all kena razed to the ground except this temple untouched, 'siam' due to divine intervention. From that day onwards this temple's fame spread far and wide.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just remember a very popular temple in waterloo street. i think it's near bugis. i couldn't find the ladies. gosh! such hot country and with bottle of evian i had drank was really bursting my poor bladder. but there wasn't a toilet in this goddess of mercy temple.

it was such an embarrassment to ask for the toilet. the nearest (actually quite far) was in the hawker centre or a coffeeshop.

i almost pee in my panties. so embarrasing!

goddess of mercy temple sure didn't have mercy on bloated bladder. and to think of so many pious old folks there, i wonder how could they have held up their full bladders?

Mdm, You got fetish in public toliets? Or are you one?
confused.gif

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just remember a very popular temple in waterloo street. i think it's near bugis. i couldn't find the ladies. gosh! such hot country and with bottle of evian i had drank was really bursting my poor bladder. but there wasn't a toilet in this goddess of mercy temple.

it was such an embarrassment to ask for the toilet. the nearest (actually quite far) was in the hawker centre or a coffeeshop.

goddess of mercy temple sure didn't have mercy on bloated bladder. and to think of so many pious old folks there, i wonder how could they have held up their full bladders?

Do you need to peep at others peeing, is that a new trend in Aussie?

ustabiaz

Alfrescian
Loyal
<p>
<font size="4">i'm<strong> leetahbar</strong> clone - </font>temple doesn't have public toilets
</p>
<p><font size="4">cheebai kia old faggot you stole temples' donation and the chief monk asked you to fuck off!</font>
</p>
<p>
<br />
</p>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This post borders on blasphemy. You're likely to receive even more infractions.

The temple in Waterloo Street is the most revered among all Goddess of Mercy temples. The 'chiam' is very choon one.

can ask the chiam " where got toliet anot " ? :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I recall correctly, there's also a famous Guan Yin (Japanese "Kan'on") temple in Asakusa, Japan. Toilet there is free and of Isetan standard with auto-spray etc. Next time Australians want to view (secularly) or worhship (religiously) Goddess of Mercy statue, can go there instead of Waterloo Street, Singapore. The name Waterloo already gives a hint. It's a place where even Napaleon had to pee and shit in his pants.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I recall correctly, there's also a famous Guan Yin (Japanese "Kan'on") temple in Asakusa, Japan. Toilet there is free and of Isetan standard with auto-spray etc. Next time Australians want to view (secularly) or worhship (religiously) Goddess of Mercy statue, can go there instead of Waterloo Street, Singapore. The name Waterloo already gives a hint. It's a place where even Napaleon had to pee and shit in his pants.

i cant understand your prayer if its not in japanese !!!

imagesCA7D392D.jpg

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In my humble opinion, just do it anywhere or anytime u want... nobody will bother u at all.... cheers

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i cant understand your prayer if its not in japanese !!!

imagesca7d392d.jpg

観音菩薩様で、拝み様で、僕はお金をありません、食べ物をありません。

祈るあなたは僕をいくつか提供。有難う御座います。

それと言う事あれば、できますか。

:d

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

観音菩薩様で、拝み様で、僕はお金をありません、食べ物をありません。

祈るあなたは僕をいくつか提供。有難う御座います。

それと言う事あれば、できますか。

:d

申し訳ありません...私は決してすべての宗教を信じています。あなたが他の人に伝えることができます。:wink:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask any worshippers why temple got toilets and they will give you the wtf look. You go there for prayers and not to pangsai. The toilets in shopping centres nearby is where you do your business. Does Miss Aussie go to male or female toilets btwe. If male toilets, the one at Selegie complex is good, plenty of old gays sneaking behind you while you take a leak.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pray to Goddess of Mercy lah, not you mah.

aiyo lah .. praying to goddness of mercy is like praying to stone lah ...can you confirm that all your prayer will come true lah ? if cannot confirm , why pray lah ? dont waste time lah ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyo lah .. praying to goddness of mercy is like praying to stone lah ...can you confirm that all your prayer will come true lah ? if cannot confirm , why pray lah ? dont waste time lah ...

I don't know. I'm just illustrating a simple example of Japanese prayer since you said Japanese Kanon (Goddess of Mercy) can't understand non-Japanese prayers. Anyway, still can't figure why any Aussie woman would come all the way to Singapore Waterloo Guan Yin temple to pray, ask or complain for a free pee when she could get it in Asakusa for free without praying or asking or complaining, with toilets of better standards. Hell, she didn't even have to go to Asakusa. The Australian outback is a several million sq. km. public free toilet.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know. I'm just illustrating a simple example of Japanese prayer since you said Japanese Kanon (Goddess of Mercy) can't understand non-Japanese prayers. Anyway, still can't figure why any Aussie woman would come all the way to Singapore Waterloo Guan Yin temple to pray, ask or complain for a free pee when she could get it in Asakusa for free without praying or asking or complaining, with toilets of better standards. Hell, she didn't even have to go to Asakusa. The Australian outback is a several million sq. km. public free toilet.

although japan is a buddhist country ..most of their house do not have buddha statue at home for them to worship ..they only go to temple once a year ( new year time ) . they rather pray to their ancestors tablet .....

by the way , you know , i know and many brothers here knows that ...she is not aussie ...she's not even woman ...:wink: . cheers .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
although japan is a buddhist country ..most of their house do not have buddha statue at home for them to worship ..they only go to temple once a year ( new year time ) . they rather pray to their ancestors tablet .....

by the way , you know , i know and many brothers here knows that ...she is not aussie ...she's not even woman ...:wink: . cheers .

Roxygurly I'm not sure. Ms. Aussie is LTB (girl)friend CBA lah.