• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Superstar Steven Lim Kor Kor: I am Looking For Gf From 18 - 22!! I Sugar Daddy!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/steven.lim.10690203/videos/10154330749273943/

So how? You want to be my gf or not? 要不要做我的女朋友? Superstar Steven Lim Kor Kor got house, business, money, really cool motorcycle and plenty of love and time to pei you! Who will u recommend too? Lets go pak tor and go for expensive restaurants to enjoy life together.. Hp:87996634 I just got hurt in a relationship. I want someone good and maybe from 18 to 22.... if u dun want to work, i can also feed you.. # bleedinghurt # comfortzone Click Follow to bookmark and come back every single day to see my handsome progress!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somebody should advise the girl to include a prenuptial agreement. I think he has a small Sinkie dick and this young wife may have to seek satisfaction somewhere else.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL

di-YQIO.gif

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why are you laughing?

Steven Lim is a superstar (unless you are claiming he is a liar). He has the money to take good care of the 18 - 22 year old young lady unlike most male sinkies who are getting retrenched and replaced by Pinoys and Indian nationals.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you laughing?

Steven Lim is a superstar (unless you are claiming he is a liar). He has the money to take good care of the 18 - 22 year old young lady unlike most male sinkies who are getting retrenched and replaced by Pinoys and Indian nationals.

You are such a joke! You should be a comedian! LOL!....

UB1eV.gif

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is one of my favourite Steven Lim kor kor songs. It's quite catchy and I sing it at work some times.

[video=youtube;asVN8yVWGKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asVN8yVWGKc[/video]

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/steven.lim.10690203/videos/10154330749273943/

So how? You want to be my gf or not? 要不要做我的女朋友? Superstar Steven Lim Kor Kor got house, business, money, really cool motorcycle and plenty of love and time to pei you! Who will u recommend too? Lets go pak tor and go for expensive restaurants to enjoy life together.. Hp:87996634 I just got hurt in a relationship. I want someone good and maybe from 18 to 22.... if u dun want to work, i can also feed you.. # bleedinghurt # comfortzone Click Follow to bookmark and come back every single day to see my handsome progress!

LOL...... locanto has plenty of them.............. from syts to lau chyes................. LOL LOL LOL................

218489483cdd3070f3013a480251a329926ebcab.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you laughing?

Though I dun agree he is a superstar.....I do agree he is richer than many of the loser pap supporters who proud of making $3k per month.
This idiot makes $100k per year just by being himself (vomit inducing turnoff).....though that's not a fortune he does earn more than the average guy.....the same ones who call him a loser.