• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Super Kelong Job] FT Cisco guard stole from FT school safe!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Certis Cisco guard steals funds from Singapore American School safe
Published on Jan 30, 2013
3:22 PM

By Khushwant Singh

A Certis Cisco security guard stole $2,900 from a safe in the Singapore American School in Woodlands while on duty there. Loh Ming Wan, 19 and now unemployed, was fined $3,000 Wednesday by a district court. The Malaysian had pleaded guilty to committing theft.

Court papers state that the secretary to the school principal called police on the morning of Jan 15 to report the missing money.

Police investigations then revealed that at 3pm on Jan 6, Loh entered an office and searched all the drawers that were unlocked. In one of these drawers was a small safe and he was able to find the key to open it. He then stole $2,900 that was kept in two pouches.

He has returned the full sum he stole to the school. Loh, who did not have a lawyer, said that his family in Malaysia was very poor and he stole the cash out of greed.

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
19 years old + working as a Certis Cisco guard????? Not that youth/age is an impediment but are guards like this young man screened/trained?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come no jail sentence for this Foreign Trash?

Good question. I suspect they downgraded a Theft in Dwelling case to one under simple theft. Former charge will masuk, latter usually pay fine only. Some inconsistencies here. He should be jailed coz he stole from the place he was to protect.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good question. I suspect they downgraded a Theft in Dwelling case to one under simple theft. Former charge will masuk, latter usually pay fine only. Some inconsistencies here. He should be jailed coz he stole from the place he was to protect.

usually like that means IO got cock up somewhere during investigation, so lanlan put simple theft so easier to fight.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
usually like that means IO got cock up somewhere during investigation, so lanlan put simple theft so easier to fight.

May not be the case. Not sure what's the practice currently. During my time, all arrests made against auxillary police officers need to put up special report. Quite hard to under-classify or 'jaw' away these cases. I suspect in this case, IO secured AGC's concurrance to lower the charge.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May not be the case. Not sure what's the practice currently. During my time, all arrests made against auxillary police officers need to put up special report. Quite hard to under-classify or 'jaw' away these cases. I suspect in this case, IO secured AGC's concurrance to lower the charge.

ok, just got this feeling the IO might cock up somewhere. that is why the lighter charge.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, just got this feeling the IO might cock up somewhere. that is why the lighter charge.

Maybe changi full house liao. anyway fine only a small sum and prison service can save $$ that will incur if msian go changi.

a bit strange to just fine the msian, can charge him 1 day lockup at sub court at the very least.