• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Super Import Night 2009 ! 18 - 21 Sept 2009

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
To kick start this beautiful event of the year, let me put in the web site URL and also some babes....

www.superimportnights.com/

8flo%20-%20gift.jpg

8flo%20-%20ann.jpg

8flo_mg_2379s.jpg

8flo%20-%20jenny-chu-pr-111-03.jpg

8flo%20-%20prae%201.png

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are the Taiwan babes joining in for this year....

Attachments

• 8flo%20-%20handdownb.jpg
    8flo%20-%20handdownb.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 312

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos bro bluecat.... my priority is Taiwan mei mei too.... next is the remaining babes.... then... i will look out for those lady who go with their bf/hubby.... WAHAHAHAHA....... lastly, then car....

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for the long wait... in the next few posts are the photo taken during the Super Import Night 2009.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
end of my lunch time.... I will post more later in the night.... Hope the bro here will like it.....