• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sunshine Empire Car Achievers

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to remind ourselves where these losers are. Anyone knows someone in the video?

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/czf1yupWj3o&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/czf1yupWj3o&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Trying to be "Chinese" but call themselves "Ken", "Andrew", "Jason" etc. What a bunch of freakin' bananas.

keioffice

Alfrescian
Loyal
any up coming news regarding this court case? seems been forgotten while nowdays headline mainly pinches on Ming Yi Si Fu....:rolleyes:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
BgSty_334011_1.html

MLM firm offered hefty rebates

James Phang, who once claimed to be better than Warren Buffett, stands accused of running a Ponzi-like scheme involving millions of dollars raised from the public. -- ST PHOTO: LIM WUI LIANG
JAMES Phang was in the news back in October 2007 after his multilevel marketing firm Sunshine Empire was placed on alert lists by the authorities both here and in Malaysia.

By then, Sunshine had attracted more than 20,000 people here keen to make fast money. The business was launched in July 2006.

In an earlier interview with The Straits Times, Phang had claimed to be 'a legend' and 'better than Warren Buffett', the US billionaire investing guru.

Under Sunshine's scheme, people usually put down $12,000 to purchase its 'gold plan' which was said to involve the trading of online goods, such as health supplements and lingerie.

The plan offered non-guaranteed but hefty cash rebates.

The Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) launched a probe after concerns arose that participants were pocketing large rebates without ever trading goods and that Sunshine was acting purely as an investment fund without authority.

Monthly cash rebates to participants ceased after the CAD commenced formal investigations in November 2007.

Participants were then offered an option by their 'upline' - the person who recruited them to Sunshine - to cancel their accounts in Singapore and transfer them to a Hong Kong company, EmMax.

Those who did were told to expect monthly cash rebates to resume after six months. A check yesterday with some participants found that those who transferred their accounts have not received any cash rebates.

When The Straits Times visited Toa Payoh HDB Hub yesterday, the names of Sunshine and its affiliates were still on the seventh-floor lift entrance. However, the offices were vacant, except for two workmen, and the interior had been stripped almost bare.

Jackie Hoo, the other key figure in Sunshine, faces 10 charges includnig running a fraudulent business. -- ST PHOTO: LIM WUI LIANG

Neo Kuon Huay, Phang's wife, was charge with falsifying accounts. -- PHOTO: LIANHE ZAOBAO

Yong Wai Hong was accused of making false declarations. -- ST PHOTO: LUM WUI LIANG
Close window

20,000 losers, they deserve it for being so freaking stupid

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
any up coming news regarding this court case? seems been forgotten while nowdays headline mainly pinches on Ming Yi Si Fu....:rolleyes:

This backside fucker doesn't deserve to be addressed as Sifu;
unless you're one his toyboys too.

Backside fucker Goh Kah Heng is a big disgrace to Buddhism!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i-am-sam.jpg

Sam Dawson has the mental capacity of a 7-year-old. He works at a Starbucks and is obsessed with the Beatles. He has a daughter with a homeless woman; she abandons them as soon as they leave the hospital. He names his daughter Lucy Diamond (after the Beatles song), and raises her. But as she reaches age 7 herself, Sam's limitations start to become a problem at school; she's intentionally holding back to avoid looking smarter than him. The authorities take her away, and Sam shames high-priced lawyer Rita Harrison into taking his case pro bono. In the process, he teaches her a great deal about love, and whether it's really all you need.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
My muther loves me so much that she gives her body for me to play with.

I love my muther so much and she loves [COLOR=_______]my
too. LMAO.LOLOL.[/COLOR]

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know someone who kena conned around 200k!!!! each mth got back 6k but after 3 mth kena CAD investigation and all payment seized. those fucker push the blame to the gov, MAS, CID and CAD. they told those people they are doing too well thats y gov want to interfere. they also informed those members that ac kena freeze, thats y unable to give out payments to members! those stupid fuckers still buy their words and believe them!!!! now all simi lanjiao also boliao.

Worldclass

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Advertising. What's so great of driving big cars? After 5-8 yrs, value gone, unlike properties.

20plus no brainers, working for a Rob Jack Pay Alex company....