• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun Xueling totally misses the BIG PICTURE, and I know why...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She seems to be deaf to the voices on the ground and she dares say she volunteered at the grassroots?
To do what? She must not forget that whatever she does at the grassroots, she is using taxpayers money to do so.
I also say this to all other grassroots people.

While there are people who will still listen to such ridiculous pep talk like 'cherish' and 'past glory', I personally do not think such tactics will work now. Afterall, she is too late. PAP was given the last chance in 2011.

One thing I know of Singaporean mentality, we have a lot of patience and forbearance, but once the last straw is broken, Singaporeans are tenacious to protect our space, aspirations and future. Whoever party cannot do the job, Singaporeans will send them out the door. When the door is shut, it's over. Really and truly over for PAP. I'm sorry to let her know that.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I know of Singaporean mentality, we have a lot of patience and forbearance, but once the last straw is broken, Singaporeans are tenacious to protect our space, aspirations and future. Whoever party cannot do the job, Singaporeans will send them out the door. When the door is shut, it's over. Really and truly over for PAP. I'm sorry to let her know that.

As one who has already voted with his/her feet, I wait with abated breathe to see if kiasu kiasi and kiagui Sinkies can finally wake up and stand up!

[video=youtube;i8DRen60X10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8DRen60X10[/video]

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see that she got a script prepared for her.. Lanjio la..My ahma can read from a script too....

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The White Mice speeches are all written at HQ.
These are just the mouth piece.
The lack of conviction and passion shows through.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And when they are in Parliament, they vote according to whatever their Party Whip desires. There is no free will.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She seems to be deaf to the voices on the ground and she dares say she volunteered at the grassroots?
To do what? She must not forget that whatever she does at the grassroots, she is using taxpayers money to do so.
I also say this to all other grassroots people.

While there are people who will still listen to such ridiculous pep talk like 'cherish' and 'past glory', I personally do not think such tactics will work now. Afterall, she is too late. PAP was given the last chance in 2011.

no matter what

such a sweet and innocent voice and with such a demure mannerism
will sway the crowd and lead the pap to victory

this one hard to beat

very hard to resist

seal the vote with a kiss...

11825900_825978790813632_8714590656172509017_n.jpg

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

any one of these speakers can outclass any from the pap...

11893820_10203424453772495_8394171157709931654_o.jpg

11988562_10153847378438455_893028473752122999_n.jpg

11951560_683535541783311_5423607135227161026_o.jpg

11947490_1168770373139544_8133018616539477179_n.jpg

pap must put in more fiery punches...maybe next week will see more explosive speeches!!!