• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suicides Are Good For The Progress Of Singapore As A First World Country!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
As more Singaporeans with genetic defects killed themselves to make way for more Foreign Talents, our govt should streamline the way suicides are carried out. Perhaps we can have a extension line to the remote Joo Koon station called 'Final Destination' where a special train will run over people who want to end their miserable lives at say late at night. This will ensure that we will not have to deal with people indiscriminately killing themselves all over Singapore in public places, making a nuisance of themselves. And of course the Final Destination station can provide concession fares for these suicides to make it a more attractive final destination for these morons.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As more Singaporeans with genetic defects killed themselves to make way for more Foreign Talents, our govt should streamline the way suicides are carried out. Perhaps we can have a extension line to the remote Joo Koon station called 'Final Destination' where a special train will run over people who want to end their miserable lives at say late at night. This will ensure that we will not have to deal with people indiscriminately killing themselves all over Singapore in public places, making a nuisance of themselves. And of course the Final Destination station can provide concession fares for these suicides to make it a more attractive final destination for these morons.
u tink trains r designed 2 run over so many people? ... :rolleyes:

smrt shud build n xpress track dat leads direct in2 dat useless marina barrage instead ... o trains shud juz plunge into ze waters 2 drown demselves ... :mad:

den, smrt can go buy new trains ... :rolleyes:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea why you retards are mourning the recent spate of suicides as a bad thing for our great country.

True also. Especially inconvenience caused to public. If they want to die, just go die at home. Why inconvenience public by jumping and jamming MRT and polluting public reservoir. Their estates and families should be fined for the costs. Many ways to die home, drink insecticide, cut wrists etc.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
True also. Especially inconvenience caused to public. If they want to die, just go die at home. Why inconvenience public by jumping and jamming MRT and polluting public reservoir. Their estates and families should be fined for the costs. Many ways to die home, drink insecticide, cut wrists etc.

Another easy way would be to put their head in the toilet bowl and flush their pathetic life away. Nobody will be inconvenienced and nobody will know these stupid poor people existed anyway, not that I care!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am seriously sick and tired of hearing these stupid poor people having their 2mins of fame by commiting suicide. Good riddance to bad rubbish!:mad:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are Sinkies lumpar 1 in the world in self-loathing? Who here hates Sinkieland? Kee chiu! :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
因廟堂之上,朽木為官;殿陛之間,禽獸食祿。狼心狗行之輩,滾滾當朝;奴顏婢膝之徒,紛紛秉政

coming elections, PLEASE REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You need to start preparing for your re-take of your PSLE next year or you will never learn to string a simple English sentence. You are truly pathetic, the kind of poor stupid peasant I like to kick around:mad::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so many peasants willing to make way for more talents foreigners ,the govt will speed up the import of foreign talents instead of restricting it.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck.this first world cuntry is a suicide hub.these people have no way out.no way to turn to.no avenue for them.the society just shut them off.they become recluse and the only way out is to leave this fucking first world. die.commit suicide.

u young shithead have not seen life yet.natural selection your head! if got natural selection this first world cuntry will not be a fourth world shithole with so many people commiting suicides.our first world lampargahment will not be here. lamparment is fuck okay. everyday people die and lampargahment just do nothing. just want every citizen to die in bedork and fill the reservoir with dead sinkies....natural selection my lampar!!!...i pui my limkopi today after reading this shit from the shithole clitoris!!! nanbeh!!!...hope those ghosts come and fuck the clitoric shithead!....singsongtalkcock! even old kopiuncle toolan after reading this piece of shit! people die can still laugh and make fun! puiiii....my lampar big already!!! that shithead clitoric always post rubbish!!! read also toolan!!i throw away my kopi when he appears!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
因廟堂之上,朽木為官;殿陛之間,禽獸食祿。狼心狗行之輩,滾滾當朝;奴顏婢膝之徒,紛紛秉政

coming elections, PLEASE REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

everry fucking year also the same....the same lampargahment is voted in with a world class lamparment!!! shit!!!

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

A new law should be implemented whereby those who jump off public housing (and causing the property to be devalued) must be fined or their surviving families fined equally heftily assuming their jumps are successful for these acts of social irresponsibility. Private housing is of course, a matter outside jurisdiction.

Train jumpers must also face the same penalty because trains are a public service and a lot of people including foreign workers and tourists use them everyday.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suicides happen everywhere, everyday....

even in Japan, there are group / masse suicides...

important to ensure everyone knows where to get help when he needs it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A new law should be implemented whereby those who jump off public housing (and causing the property to be devalued) must be fined or their surviving families fined equally heftily assuming their jumps are successful for these acts of social irresponsibility. Private housing is of course, a matter outside jurisdiction.

Train jumpers must also face the same penalty because trains are a public service and a lot of people including foreign workers and tourists use them everyday.

maybe legalising euthanasia might help.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe legalising euthanasia might help.

Yes, we should have forced euthanasia on poor and stupid SG peasants. The PSLE will be a good guide. Anyone child who scored less than 230 for their PSLE should be euthanised! My PLSE score is btw 279!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, we should have forced euthanasia on poor and stupid SG peasants. The PSLE will be a good guide. Anyone child who scored less than 230 for their PSLE should be euthanised! My PLSE score is btw 279!

So have you decided on your secondary school yet?