• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sugarbaby asking for 4-6k monthly maintenance fee

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a fair price. Girls of this qualify already calling for $600-$800 per engagement on Sammyboyforum. The question is, if there is nothing more involvement than just intimacy behind closed doors, why commit to the same girl when you can go for ad-hoc arrangement and try different girls if you so chooses? She forgot that guys do not pay for sex, they pay for the girl to go away.

jw5

Loyal
Agree absolutely and I am with you on this. :wink:

By the way, her "going away fee" is $300. :biggrin:

It's a fair price. Girls of this qualify already calling for $600-$800 per engagement on Sammyboyforum. The question is, if there is nothing more involvement than just intimacy behind closed doors, why commit to the same girl when you can go for ad-hoc arrangement and try different girls if you so chooses? She forgot that guys do not pay for sex, they pay for the girl to go away.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot for the life of me understand why do these sluts harbor a great sense of entitlement without any shame ? Maybe because I don't have a cheebye to empathize with them ?

jw5

Loyal
your question will be best answered by sugarbaby @ginfreely and her sugar daddy @jw5

best answered by Gossipy Sugardaddy Mark Yeo and his Bitch Jeremy Quek. :roflmao:

1658932251385.png

1658932261757.png