• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sudden cloudbursts create havoc across the globe

Eugenics

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sudden cloudbursts create havoc across the globe
Patalpani Accident, Indore India (Live)

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ptH1AMUVro4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What comments! No value for human lives!

You need to put things into perspective. The Chinese and Indians can spare a few here and there. Together, they make up ⅓ of the world's population.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG!!! Why didn't they make a dash for the bank? The current was not too strong initially. What were they thinking?

I guess it's fatal, judging from the height of the fall.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What they did was stupid but there is nothing hilarious about it.

More broadly, there needs to be better education regarding how to deal with places like this. These people, like so many in Malaysia, are just not appropriately dressed or equipped for an outing to a place like this.

Hilarious!:biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
agreed. I dont know how anyone can find this funny in any way or from any perspective.:mad:

5 Indians stranded on a rock with the raging flood waters around them while 500 more shout instructions regarding what they should do next.:biggrin: If that isn't funny, I don't know what is. :p

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Storm high up the mountain can cause that. Witnessed it in ROC. Many of our belongings were washed away. The only warning we had was the roaring sound and in less than a minute the place was flood with water level rising by about half a metre

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. More go like this, less to come over and crowd us.

Anyway, these people were playing with fire, er, water.

You need to put things into perspective. The Chinese and Indians can spare a few here and there. Together, they make up ⅓ of the world's population.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What they did was stupid but there is nothing hilarious about it.

More broadly, there needs to be better education regarding how to deal with places like this. These people, like so many in Malaysia, are just not appropriately dressed or equipped for an outing to a place like this.

It's really funny to see 5 shit skins die like that but the sad thing is it's just only 5 of them while they have like over 1 billions in reserve.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I deplore your views and the callousness with which you express them. But I also believe that you are the biggest loser because you let your hatred blind you to humanity and potential. I will say no more on this.

It's really funny to see 5 shit skins die like that but the sad thing is it's just only 5 of them while they have like over 1 billions in reserve.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I weep and cry over shit skin invaders coming into sg while ignoring sinkies getting kicked out by them. But I also believe that I am the biggest loser because I let my hatred of locals blind me to cock sucking and serving the kelings. I will be saying more on this countless times in the future.

There had to correct it for you here.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hilarious!:biggrin:

hi there

1. just pray that you would not land up in some similar situation.
2. oops! my mistake.
3. you just sit behind some screen and keyboard.
4. no danger man!
5. honest, it is still loss of lives!
6. do have some compassion.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
5. honest, it is still loss of lives!
6. do have some compassion.

What is it about "loss of lives" that makes people go all funny and "compassionate".

Death is simply the conclusion of life. Everybody dies for some reason or other. I may be electrocuted by my computer tomorrow but so what? It simply means I'll be dead tomorrow instead of some time in the more distant future. What's the big deal? Death is going to happen. It's unavoidable.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The so called SMARTEST human had infested planet earth EXACTLY like virus, ruined climate, exhausted resources, polluted whole planet, and cord their own deaths. There is nothing to sympathize these SMARTEST humans about. They had only caused too many other spices to suffer and perish in the whole past. How can earth afford not to extinct humans?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What were they thinking? Standing dangerously at the high edge of the waterfall is not a very smart thing to do.