• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SUCK colonial BALLS

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Football: When two tribes collide
By Leonard Thomas, TODAY | Posted: 12 March 2009 1122 hrs

• Football: Manchester Utd in sight of Premier League title

SINGAPORE : The faithful that crammed into every seat, bar one small corner of the stadium, would have made sure the roar out of Anfield would have travelled all the way to Old Trafford, after Real Madrid were humiliated 4-0 by their Liverpool heroes in the second leg of their Champions League last 16 clash on Tuesday night.

If they listened hard enough, the Red Army of United in Singapore would have heard the roar of Liverpool’s band of local supporters each time the Reds bulged Iker Casillas’ net, every strike - Torres, Gerrard (twice) and Dossena - a rifle shot warning Ferguson and his hitherto merry band that Benitez was amassing a team good enough to sack the home of the reigning world, European and English champions on Saturday.

On Saturday, living rooms, hotel rooms, bars, country clubs, coffee-shops and hawker centres all over Singapore will be tuned in for almost two hours, starting from 8.45pm, when United collide with Liverpool in the English Premier League.

Singapore is Manchester United country.

Singapore is Liverpool country

And all the SPiGs will sing hallelujah :oIo:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanina why must hire angmo reporter at today, no mass comm graduate here meh...

orh, i know, local graduates bad attitude

that' why i use my ratio fully......

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong here . you don't expect us to be sucking s-league balls do you?

Sorry I watch the spanish primera liga :biggrin:

Balls to the british fcukers :oIo: Yeah, of course, article was written by some FT who has SPG sucking his balls

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I watch the spanish primera liga :biggrin:

Balls to the british fcukers :oIo: Yeah, of course, article was written by some FT who has SPG sucking his balls

the quality of the primera liga is probably on par with, if not higher, than the EPL, but what puts me off watching the games are the commentators, just like what the serie A offerings were when we still could watch that.