• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

submarine sinks: Guess which race and country?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Did u guys read how shitland has a new aircraft carrier but it has no control tower. My naval knowlegde isn't too good but i heard ppl mention the new aircraft carriers control tower is inside the carrier although i don't know if shitland bought a new model. Anyway all this isn't important you just need to know it's run by shitland = failure.

Hey nigger, the UK and Americans had it before and it worked for them so how can it not work for India? The Indians are the smartest why pay so much for control tower when it had been proven by the western powers that it can operate too. You want prove? Here's the undeniable prove. HMS Avenger and HMS Furious

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ok why the fuck is shit skin trying to attack china? Is there hostility? Is there some sort of war like the cold war where USA vs USSR?

I have not heard of china being hostile to shitland but this fucking shit land has been very aggressive towards china.

Indians can't even take on Paki, here's the prove

[video=youtube;lkXY9GGnxBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkXY9GGnxBY[/video]

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least this incident will take some pressure off their "another building collapsed in India" type of news...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh? no island. how the fark the air boss keep up to date with flight operations? by instruments?

the kelings sure are weird.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It's a major setback, as out of around 14 submarines, the Indian navy only has a few operational subs available," said Srinjoy Chowdhury, defence correspondent of Times Now. "The INS Sindhurakshak was one of them."

No wonder.. mostly subs should be submerged most of the time to avoid giving away their strength.. If so many subs have been sitting on the surface, they probably are of no use anyway..

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree..

if it comes to it, I think both sides will try to scare each other off by shouting loudly as they have been doing in their councils and parliaments..

Indians can't even take on Paki, here's the prove

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It's a major setback, as out of around 14 submarines, the Indian navy only has a few operational subs available," said Srinjoy Chowdhury, defence correspondent of Times Now. "The INS Sindhurakshak was one of them."

No wonder.. mostly subs should be submerged most of the time to avoid giving away their strength.. If so many subs have been sitting on the surface, they probably are of no use anyway..

It's more than a major setback

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are so many kilo subs in operation and India is the only accidents prone user. It likely human factor thought ah nehs might possibly shift the blame to the russians. Ah nehs have yet to master the operation of the weapons they procured.

Last edited: