• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupidity of Singapore Women when it comes to Ang Mo

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to go online chat rooms with fake handsome ang mo peecher and call myself
Peter MacFellatio and wait for the GCBs to send me nude peechers..then I go contribute to sister forum

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
....The judge however, felt that a harsh sentence was needed to deter others from committing a similar offence. For each count of criminal intimidation, Mani could have been jailed up to 10 years and fined.

The spotlight should be on AGC for indicting the ah neh leniently. A more serious indictment with mandatory caning should have been preferred against this ah neh. If this ah neh is not caned, there is no punishment.

Considering this ah neh came from a shit hole country, sending him to hotel changi is like giving him a vacation. Nothing will deter another foreigner from doing the same crime unless caning is mandatory for similar offences.

Cane them and deport such rubbish.