• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid Starhub: Euro 2012 Final Live Telecast spoilt by lousy commentary

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stoopid Starhub, the programming director ought to be sacked.

The Final Italy versus Spain was excellent match, one in 50 years. Yet starhub engaged two lousy commentator who did not even know that Italy was down to ten men after one player was injured.

Shame on you Starhub

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I watch the matches free online. BBC, ITV, Al Jazeera Sports, Sky Sports and ESPN.

Great commentary and great pundits. Fantastic studio guests e.g. Patrick Vieira, Roberto Martinez, Roy Keane, Alan Shearer, Michael Ballack etc. They know what the fuck they're talking about.

Serves all of you right for paying S$70 for crap. :rolleyes:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I watch the matches free online. BBC, ITV, Al Jazeera Sports, Sky Sports and ESPN.

Great commentary and great pundits. Fantastic studio guests e.g. Patrick Vieira, Roberto Martinez, Roy Keane, Alan Shearer, Michael Ballack etc. They know what the fuck they're talking about.

Serves all of you right for paying S$70 for crap. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I watched online BBC and ITV. In addition to the above pundits, BBC also managed to get Jurgen Klinsmann.
I was actually very impressed with the BBC coverage. Best of all, all 31 games were FREE.

At least the Euro 2012 rights weren't awarded to Singtel. Now that would have been a disaster!

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stoopid Starhub, the programming director ought to be sacked.

The Final Italy versus Spain was excellent match, one in 50 years. Yet starhub engaged two lousy commentator who did not even know that Italy was down to ten men after one player was injured.

Shame on you Starhub

my exact thoughts!!

they kept banging on how dominant spain is in 2nd half etc etc and believed it was still 11 versus 11!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best football commentators are John Helm, the late legendary Brian Moore, John Motson and Alan Parry..

Martin Tyler is too over rated for me..

While Mark Richmond can go and fuck spider..

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who have been commentaring in the last few years during Singapore games and M-luegue games can go F. themselves. They can come up with the most random, most irrelevant and most stupid comments etc... "They have to throw everything including the toilet bowl" <==Like W.T.F?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck la... wanted to cancel one of the mobile subscription also need 3 fucking working days to call me back ! fuck starhub :oIo:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, I watched online BBC and ITV. In addition to the above pundits, BBC also managed to get Jurgen Klinsmann.
I was actually very impressed with the BBC coverage. Best of all, all 31 games were FREE.

At least the Euro 2012 rights weren't awarded to Singtel. Now that would have been a disaster!

Quality maybe not that good and clear but is free. That the best part.
Dont know why many still so stupid pay pay pay.........

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
exactly, its free online...why subscribe? hahhahaha....cheated by pap again

Oh yeah, u watch it free on line? How big is your screen, 15.6 in? What's the point, if I had to watch it on a computer screen, i rather not. U can hook it up to a 60in HDTV using HDMI cable, but u still will have problems with quality, download speed, etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you guys are talking about hd quality streams then pvp using sopcast is the way to go. many online sites stream too but i wonder if bbc and al jezeera have hd streams.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if you guys are talking about hd quality streams then pvp using sopcast is the way to go. many online sites stream too but i wonder if bbc and al jezeera have hd streams.

If you pay BBC for the subscription, maybe u get HD. But if u are looking at free online, the quality is damn bad.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best football commentators are John Helm, the late legendary Brian Moore, John Motson and Alan Parry..

Martin Tyler is too over rated for me..

While Mark Richmond can go and fuck spider..

You cannot mention Mark's name together with theirs. It is very degrading.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cannot mention Mark's name together with theirs. It is very degrading.

My only recollection of Mark Richmond (apart from his shitty acting/DJing on TCS / Mediacorp) was his "acting" in a TV advert for World of Sport (now Royal Sporting House) back in the 1990s.

Anyone remember this hideous piece of tripe?