• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Stupid ang moh bitches and whines that he will never be Chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't claim there are no sub categories you twit. All I said is that there are many people who confuse race with nationality.

oh no you didn't nigger. You were saying americans should simply be called americans and that race doesn't exist you remember what you wrote that there isn't a Chinese race. In that case how can there be a category called Chinese americans since those ppl aren't citizens of China? :rolleyes:

Twisting and turning in the very same thread that you posted in earlier. Fuck it was just mins ago that you posted that and you want to change your stance?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
oh no you didn't nigger. You were saying americans should simply be called americans and that race doesn't exist you remember what you wrote that there isn't a Chinese race. In that case how can there be a category called Chinese americans since those ppl aren't citizens of China? :rolleyes:

Twisting and turning in the very same thread that you posted in earlier. Fuck it was just mins ago that you posted that and you want to change your stance?

Now you're confusing ethnicity with race. You certainly are a twit. I told you before to stick to your photography because it seems to be the only thing you're good at.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you're confusing ethnicity with race. You certainly are a twit. I told you before to stick to your photography because it seems to be the only thing you're good at.

man stfu you're the one whoose trying to confuse ppl here. You say there's no Chinese race/ethnicity and only a Chinese nationality then i ask you why is there such a category like Chinese American you come in with this BS about ethnicity and race. Snake move from you again nigger.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
man stfu you're the one whoose trying to confuse ppl here. You say there's no Chinese race/ethnicity and only a Chinese nationality then i ask you why is there such a category like Chinese American you come in with this BS about ethnicity and race. Snake move from you again nigger.

Ethnicity is not race. Ethnicity is shared language, culture, way of life. Nothing to do with skin color.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore belongs to everyone and the government has to identify where everybody came from,sonofabitch wtf do u want them to put down on your ic?u came from a cheebye of a woman whose origins are asiatic or simply chink unless u happen to be some genetic miracle whose genes comprises of 1/6th malaysian chink,5/6th Caucasoid british and 100 percent Singaporean.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's one reason i am anti pap. They make me wear a racial label that i neither identify with nor am proud of

its like that dave chapelle skit,u are the blind nigger kid who grew up in a white orphanage and became a white supremacist and finally realised he was black many decades later and divorced his wife because she was a nigger lover.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ethnicity is not race. Ethnicity is shared language, culture, way of life. Nothing to do with skin color.

How about those Chinese Americans in the USA who don't know how to speak Chinese (be it Mandarin, Cantonese, or Hokkien), don't practice Chinese culture, and don't live the Chinese way of life? Should they still be considered ethnic Chinese just because of their yellow skin color they were born with?

I firmly believe that they should be called "Americans" instead of "Chinese Americans."

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...there's no clear cut definition of race
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238184-Dear-Jah_rastafar_I-there-is-a-DIFFERENCE-between-RACE-and-ETHNICITY
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238131-Stupid-ang-moh-bitches-and-whines-that-he-will-never-be-Chinese&p=2539561#post2539561

wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group#Ethnicity_and_race

"Race and ethnicity are considered to be related concepts. Ethnicity is often assumed to be somewhat more of a cultural identity of a group, often based on shared ancestry, language and cultural tradition, while race is assumed to be strictly a biological classification, based on DNA and bone structure."

("The three great races according to Meyers Konversations-Lexikon of 1885-90. The subtypes of the Mongoloid race are shown in yellow and orange tones, those of the Caucasoid race in light and medium grayish spring green-cyan tones and those of the Negroid race in brown tones. Dravidians and Sinhalese are in olive green and their classification is described as uncertain. The Mongoloid race sees the widest geographic distribution, including all of the Americas, North Asia, East Asia, and Southeast Asia, the entire inhabited Arctic while they form most of Central Asia and the Pacific Islands.")

Finally, according to the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions
which include:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari
the fundamental reason for the above-mentioned "three great races" is very simple:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_Noah#Sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japheth

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its like that dave chapelle skit,u are the blind nigger kid who grew up in a white orphanage and became a white supremacist and finally realised he was black many decades later and divorced his wife because she was a nigger lover.

As sarcastic as your "analogy" was, I'd much rather be black than a chink.