• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stunning Views From El Teide ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/22439234" width="800" height="450" frameborder="0"></iframe>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A large sandstorm hit the Sahara Desert on April 9.

'At approximately 3am in the night the sandstorm hit me, making it nearly impossible to see the sky with my own eyes.

'Interestingly enough, my camera was set for a five-hour sequence of the Milky Way during this time and I was sure my whole scene was ruined.

'To my surprise, my camera had managed to capture the sandstorm which was backlit by Grand Canary Island making it look like golden clouds.

'The Milky Way was shining through the clouds, making the stars sparkle in an interesting way.'
... ... ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

article-1378506-0BB1C0F600000578-104_634x353.jpg