• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Student charged with perverting justice

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very good quality. If all Sinkie girl look like this sure no one will married PRC.
1st time I see Singaporean girl this type of quality in sammyboy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
First the Singapore Chinese girl advertising for a Korean boyfriend. Then a highly educated molecular biologist marrying a Korean at Shangri-La hotel with all the frills.

Now this attractive Chinese babe. Call it 10/10 or 11/10.. the attractive and eligible Chinese ladies are all with foreigners. None of them want to be caught dead with an Ah Beng.

Looks like mail order brides for Vietnam or PRC whores left for the Ah Beng.

Works the other way too. I can honestly say that I have slept with more angmo girls than singapore girls. Just my personal preference.

R

redlightmeansgo

Another fucking loose barrel. So young already the CB kanna screwed by an East European dick. I think can la kopi already