• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stuck UP Singtel Customer retention service call

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i made a call to singtel and told them i want to switch telco, was asked to hold and got transferred to their retention service. the guy immediately told me that i can go to the alternative telco to port my number. so what is this retention service about, no retention just advice on how to proceed to port my existing number! that's why i already said that there should not be pap cronies mending our national telco shop. besides paying themselves fat pay cheques, they exhibit arrogance and ignorance!!! after some thinking, i decided to switch even at the expense of paying for my forfeit to terminate my contract early. this is the most arrogant customer service i ever encountered after going with singtel for more than 16 years.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What talking you?

All your telco are 'PAP cronised' so why pick on Stinktel as your expression of dissatisfaction?

As a matter of fact, all your transport, major food distributors, housing etc etc are 'cronised'.

So if you feel jilted to be dealt with by any Pap 'cronised' entity ..

Please 'export' yourself to ...let's say..

Batam? LoLoLOLOL

Fucking Sinkie morion!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i made a call to singtel and told them i want to switch telco, was asked to hold and got transferred to their retention service. the guy immediately told me that i can go to the alternative telco to port my number. so what is this retention service about, no retention just advice on how to proceed to port my existing number! that's why i already said that there should not be pap cronies mending our national telco shop. besides paying themselves fat pay cheques, they exhibit arrogance and ignorance!!! after some thinking, i decided to switch even at the expense of paying for my forfeit to terminate my contract early. this is the most arrogant customer service i ever encountered after going with singtel for more than 16 years.

Hahaha...u must be those lousy customers who pay $38 per month and expect vouchers to renew.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What talking you?

All your telco are 'PAP cronised' so why pick on Stinktel as your expression of dissatisfaction?

As a matter of fact, all your transport, major food distributors, housing etc etc are 'cronised'.

Batam? LoLoLOLOL

Fucking Sinkie morion!
Stupid dog.shut your dog mouth.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
What talking you?

Batam? LoLoLOLOL

Fucking Sinkie morion!

Hahaha...u must be those lousy customers who pay $38 per month and expect vouchers to renew.

how is M1 related to cronies, if the cronies have a say in their operation, why'd they want to spoil market by introducing $30 a month subscription for more data that others can't offer. besides, i am paying $100 a month to singtel for subscription.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
how is M1 related to cronies, if the cronies have a say in their operation, why'd they want to spoil market by introducing $30 a month subscription for more data that others can't offer. besides, i am paying $100 a month to singtel for subscription.

Hi Krafty aka hotbod :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's like a boyfriend pleading with girlfriend last minute to not breakup with him. :biggrin:

Frankly, you're not obliged to tell them why you want to stop being their customer. It's just like an exit interview when you resign from a job, you're not obliged to take the interview. Do not be intimidated or coerced into doing so. :wink:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like a boyfriend pleading with girlfriend last minute to not breakup with him. :biggrin:

Frankly, you're not obliged to tell them why you want to stop being their customer. It's just like an exit interview when you resign from a job, you're not obliged to take the interview. Do not be intimidated or coerced into doing so. :wink:

i never expect to hear such a reply from them, this fella from singtel retention department is supposed to retain me not advise me on how to port my number. you should hear him, very arrogant and over the phone, he was laughing some more. wtf!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Customer retention is no longer the priority for the "red umbrella".
They won't even bother to send you any phone voucher and call you up for re-contract these days.
What they are keen in doing is to target those new sign up customers.
The reason why I'm still sticking with them is due to the "very old classic plan" which they no longer offered which is less costly if you don't call that often.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Customer retention is no longer the priority for the "red umbrella".
They won't even bother to send you any phone voucher and call you up for re-contract these days.
What they are keen in doing is to target those new sign up customers.
The reason why I'm still sticking with them is due to the "very old classic plan" which they no longer offered which is less costly if you don't call that often.

the way singtel do business is if you want, pay for it, if not, you can fuck off. look at this moley auntie, diu hoi lou mei!

BBisYFU_zpspfirud8c.jpg

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singtel service fi nyam shit dem a fucked up and rae rae and ting nuh gwan with that. Then again mi a look pan TS and see maybe him a suck pussy bowcat dats why he get fool fool customer service rep fi laugh and talk shit to him. Nothing else a gwan maybe he can gallang inna pussy hole. I and I a talk shit to him still. Seen?

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinktel again !!!

My favorite ! Cause it all started with the PAP IB clones defending singnet of their sms SPAM 4 years ago

remember my clone chowka vs PAP IB clone iluvu? :biggrin:

Ni nahbeh eh chow chee bye ! limpeh will never pang suah ! :biggrin:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

cronies are very greedy, do you see the ill effect of putting cronies in their own establishments > smrt also like that, they pay themselves extremely well and there is no accountability when there are so many cock ups. seriously, do not vote for PAP if you don't want cronies to rip you off.

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never expect to hear such a reply from them, this fella from singtel retention department is supposed to retain me not advise me on how to port my number. you should hear him, very arrogant and over the phone, he was laughing some more. wtf!

BECAUSE HE KNEW YOU ARE KRAFTY.!!!!

THATS WHY HE LAUGHED AT YOU!!!

AND WAIT, TONYCHAT WILL BOMBARD YOU SOON WITH HIS ALL TOO FAMILIAR STATEMENTS, hahaha

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally, i switched to m1. i have enough of singtel, the thought of feeding these greedy cronies, i feel very absurd. they are national telco and yet they try to rip you off to pay themselves fat salaries, i dun want to be a gong kia. the moley auntie can even suggest to charge for whatsapp usage, speak volume of her greed and inability to lead a national telco. she utterly lack of substance and thinking for the consumers, only herself and her cronies.:oIo:

Last edited: