• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strip her of her title

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
her face used to be rounder... she had a better surgeon than dawn yang...i think she's chio after the procedure...

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not round, it's neither 4:3. It's Samsung Paranormal Widescreen Omnimax !

Like a some tomcat with a big head !

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing against those playful pics...just that why Miss Universe Singapore is always so ugly? can anyone name me a pretty Miss Universe Singapore?? the same goes for the singtel grid gals...the grids look better...

who say she is ugly,she is very ugly...my wife much more pretty then her.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing against those playful pics...just that why Miss Universe Singapore is always so ugly? can anyone name me a pretty Miss Universe Singapore?? the same goes for the singtel grid gals...the grids look better...

Well... I guess Spore jus dont have any real pretty girls left. Or mayb only the ugly ones go for beauty peagant, singtel grid gals... etc. Thats why we keep seeing all this kind of standard in the news :smile:
!&!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't strip her of her title!!! Strip her of her clothes!!! Anyway she is the fore runner for the title of Miss Safe Sex in the Ms Universe competition...:p:p

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
1557903011_1162f52b43.jpg

which one is she?

jalan_jalan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she the one who was rumoured to have slept with the event organiser & judges?

NO wonder ...been thinking why DSP response to the straits times reporter so defensive and protective towards the Cummie queen.. lols
That Daryl pang think under his pants and not his head hahahaahaha ..

As men, don't we also do the same ?? but come on, even if u give me this ugly round face faggot, i would still have a sensible mind...
:biggrin: