• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Striking TOTO at SingaporePools, is it real?

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have know and come across friends and people striking 4D from few hundreds to about 50k. But never come across people striking TOTO. You see every week there are sure 1 or 2 striking the Group 1 prize of few hundred thousands to millions. I mean is it really true that there are people striking it? SingaporePools always put the Group 1 and 2 winners tickets sold at which outlets, it seems alot of people striking it, but is it really true? I am just curious if anyone or any of you know of any that strike Group 1 and Group 2 TOTO. Do they have external auditors or something to check them?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have know and come across friends and people striking 4D from few hundreds to about 50k. But never come across people striking TOTO. You see every week there are sure 1 or 2 striking the Group 1 prize of few hundred thousands to millions. I mean is it really true that there are people striking it? SingaporePools always put the Group 1 and 2 winners tickets sold at which outlets, it seems alot of people striking it, but is it really true? I am just curious if anyone or any of you know of any that strike Group 1 and Group 2 TOTO. Do they have external auditors or something to check them?

An uncle of mine struck TOTO before. Second prize.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, let say hong bao draw every year if 10 winner share the first price, 9 winner will be from sgpools. Get it??

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if only one sole winner, it must be sgpools, get it.

Heard that for years now. Why do you think they are AFRAID to print out ALL the "winning" tickets in the Newspapers like they used to when Toto started.

FYI, those times, photos of all winning tickets were published in the Newspapers for all to see. Nowadays, they SCARED to publish?

Further, with an air blowing machine, ALL LOTTERY DRAWS worldwide can be controlled and manupilated. It is done by programming wind pattern, ball internal construction, and ball surfaces.

BTW, all balls have the same weight. Its the surface and internal construction thats different.

Different wind patterns will have different reactions from different surfaces and different internal mechanics of the balls. Get the drift?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know someone who won group 1 in toto b4. He called his wife to go collect his winnings. Then wife went directly to the bank to bank in the cheque. After confirming money is in his account 2 days later he walk straigh up to HR without even telling anybody and resign in 24hrs ( didn't even bother to collect his salary ). Nobody knew he was gone till HR called up to inform the dept manager.

grunt72

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know an ex-colleague of mine actually won1/3 share in a the Hong Bao draw years back. Took home abt 3 over mil. It does happen guys :smile:...just not ur turn thats all haha.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If some really kena toto jackpot, don't think
he wants to advertise, if not all of a sudden
he got lot of relatives.

jw5

Loyal
I know someone who won group 1 in toto b4. He called his wife to go collect his winnings. Then wife went directly to the bank to bank in the cheque. After confirming money is in his account 2 days later he walk straigh up to HR without even telling anybody and resign in 24hrs ( didn't even bother to collect his salary ). Nobody knew he was gone till HR called up to inform the dept manager.
How much did he win?
$500K or $10 Million? Big difference.

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is cool :biggrin:
It is also glad that the wife never take the money and run away from him. He is a very lucky man.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"After confirming that the money was in the bank"......

Hence he told his HR to stuff the job...he the man!

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed toto bullshit, 1.5mil no one kena next draw 3mil to boost punter and gettin ready for anniversary draw of 5mil next friday, hehe, what a cheat.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for all the money i pump into toto
i never get a single cent back
i think you can win 15 dollars right
i never get a single cent back from pools. zip, nil, nick, nulat.

dupersuper

Alfrescian
Loyal
most people think to strike $1 million u need 18 generations of good karma & luck but its been proven its not true.

there is a large group of people who strike toto (or big sweep) regularly & continuosly for at least 5 yrs.

every 3 months, 6 months or 1 yr they will kana $1 million dollar.

they can even cock up & still collect the $illion regularly w/o fail.