• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

stress level at abc brickwork hawker is too high and some of them think of committing suicide

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The skyrocketing rentals at kopitiams that have been bought over by investors is killing stallholders. I heard that many of them are struggling to turn a profit of even $1 - 2K monthly prior to the rental hike.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The skyrocketing rentals at kopitiams that have been bought over by investors is killing stallholders. I heard that many of them are struggling to turn a profit of even $1 - 2K monthly prior to the rental hike.
simi lancheow investors? Who u think sets the price for kopitiam?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will go there tomorrow to makan. Too many daft kiasi and kiasu Sinkies. :rolleyes:

During the height of the scamdemic, the Seah Im hawkers were metaphorically humping my leg to attempt and get my business. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very soon these dead hawkers will be kept in UNESCO musuems and honoured as national sacrifice. Relics indeed

Any fucked up country can receive a UNESCO endorsement if enough palms at the UN are greased.

Nothing good ever came out of the UN... including UNESCO.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got useless grassroots leaders told auntie hawkers:
阿姨你年纪大了,趁这个机会好好休息一下
他们从不向小贩提供任何帮助,只是甜言蜜语

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought low class Sinkies from hdb keep saying hawkers are making too much money since gst increase is only 1 percent ? Sinkies are so fucking stupid that the gahmen is fucking them everyday with all kinds of increases and blame it on the hawkers.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait for seafood price to raise for u to see....now newspaper is ready do advertising on poor fisherman havest liao

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stalls will have to lower price by at least half and see will tam chia sinkies take the bait.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual...

Fark the PAP!

One party bao gar liao type of govt always results in the trashiest type of govt. Look no further than CCP China.

Connect the dots with SimplyGo, hospital cockups, Tengah mockery and various other shenanigans on this snot-size island. :cool: