• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strange odour after 80% papaya diet and tingling feeling

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been trying to lose weight and with some success

I have the same number of meals but consume 80% papaya, the skin that I peel off I soaked in salt water, then dry for snacks in case I feel hungry between meals

The results have been quite good, I lost 8 kg in the past months but a long way to go to reduce my waist size from 48

Today at work I felt the runs coming

I rushed to the toilet, nearly broke the door down as I ram through and exploded into the toilet bowl

It was a whole lot of shit, but funnily enough there was no much stink. Instead it smelt like some sour acidic kind of odour and the edge of my butt hole was tingling

I think I better keep an extra pair of pants in the office just in case next time I don't make it in time

Anyway after letting go, the feeling damn shiok. You should all try a papaya diet if you are overweight or obese like me

oklor

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have the same number of meals but consume 80% papaya, the skin that I peel off I soaked in salt water, then dry for snacks in case I feel hungry between meals

The results have been quite good, I lost 8 kg in the past months but a long way to go to reduce my waist size from 48

I rushed to the toilet, nearly broke the door down as I ram through and exploded into the toilet bowl

It was a whole lot of shit, but funnily enough there was no much stink. Instead it smelt like some sour acidic kind of odour and the edge of my butt hole was tingling

I think I better keep an extra pair of pants in the office just in case next time I don't make it in time

Anyway after letting go, the feeling damn shiok. You should all try a papaya diet if you are overweight or obese like me

Bro, too much of something is no good. Do ensure that you take some other supplements to ensure you have the required nutrients and Vitamins too.:smile:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well done, good job, keep it up.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, if i have more than 4 whole papayas, my plams will have a slight tinge of orange

it is not obvious

papaya is very good for clearing system

one day can lao sai three times

but if lao sai once big load is damn shiok feeling