• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straits Times & Today are shy to publish Prof Tommy Koh's keynote speech

seiyup warrior

Alfrescian
Loyal
In today's MY PAPER dated 14th June 2011 reporting on the occasion of 3 Raffles
Institution students coming up with a loan plan to help single parents,Tommy Koh said quote there is a need for young leaders to "stand up" to tell their leaders(PAP goverment) that the growing social divide is unacceptable.He also asked people attending the conference to unite and champion the rule of law.human rights and good governance unqoute.

The students of RI ought to be applauded for this effort,which together with Tommy'speech was not reported in Straits Times and TODAY.

As usual.the PAP controlled media is cherry picking.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual.the PAP controlled media is cherry picking.

Straits Protitutes are good in selecting which balls to pick and massage.

I hope Tommy Koh come forward and stand for presidential election. He is the most ideal one. I wonder where is Tan Soo Koon, any news of him?