• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Stop: C0000221 unknown hard error" message

fried.perry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I am using a DELL Inspiron notebook and after power-on, this error message came out :

" Stop : C0000221 unknown hard error \ tsstemRoot \ System32 \ ntdll.dll ".

What could be the problem and how to solve it?

Can anyone reommend a reliable Notebook Repair shop for servicing?

Thanks!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Junk that piece of trash and get yourself a proper computer. :rolleyes:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I am using a DELL Inspiron notebook and after power-on, this error message came out :

Thanks!

how come there is a (M) at your nick, what does that mean? Moron????

Shawshank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Thanks!

You already paid for the tech support from Dell, just call them and stop wasting time in the forums.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
You already paid for the tech support from Dell, just call them and stop wasting time in the forums.

i dun think he has a Dell. he he he. Many Dell owners will know there is support.. oh oh.. maybe his warranty expire liao and too sinkie to renew his warranty, so come forum to look for free help..

heheheh... What a sinkie..another add in to my sinkie behavior thread,

Shawshank

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think he has a Dell. he he he. Many Dell owners will know there is support.. oh oh.. maybe his warranty expire liao and too sinkie to renew his warranty, so come forum to look for free help..

heheheh... What a sinkie..another add in to my sinkie behavior thread,

Okie Dokie

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS already mentioned its a Dell. Might want to read the post again?

He mentioned has has it , does not mean he really has it. Even if he has it, it means he is too sinkie to renew his warranty. I have encounter many of this type of sinkie, very disgusting.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong forum to ask this sort of question. This isn't a tech help forum.

Anyway like i bro mentioned earlier just reformat or reinstall the OS again. Sure fire way to get things working again without the hassle of troubleshooting.