• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stop bullying singaporeans

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
We keep hearing of occurrences of racism and micro aggression, however today I personally experienced elitist class micro aggression from a self entitled foreigner who lives in this condominium, Oleanas Residence 42 Kim Yam Rd, Singapore 239347 at around 8.30pm, 8th October 2021.

I was wearing my bicycle helmet and waiting for my client for hardly 3 minutes, along the walkway / pavement, this oriental asian looking guy with a westerner accent coming out of his condo onto the public walk path accused me of blocking his way when he had so much of space to walk, behaved in an aggressive manner as if going to physically attack me & tried to push me off my bike, as well as push my bike down from its upright position.

He almost hit me and I was bracing myself for probable, potential violent abuse, getting ready to strike back had I been forced to!

I believe he behaved in this manner as he perceived me to be someone of lower SES Social Economic Status as him, I believe had I dressed in a suit and not wearing a bicycle helmet he would not have dared to behave in the manner that he did.

I shouted at him to behave himself in Singapore, this is Singapore! Do not abuse a Singaporean! If he was not happy here, he should go back to wherever he came from!

I could not get his details or particulars to make a police report. I wanted to call the police but his wife pulled him away as they made an hasty exit after I shouted at him.

I am not being racist or xenophobic, I am also not trying to paint all foreigners of being bad with a broad brush but these sort of issues are faced everyday by average, ordinary, honest, hardworking Singaporeans, vulnerable due to their mid or mid low SES Social Economics Status, cleaners, security guards, good delivery riders, van / lorry drivers - movers, taxi drivers, PHV personal Hire Vehicle drivers, abused at the hands of self entitled foreigner - Karens, why? just because they live in Singapore condominiums and they earn better? They should he lucky to be here and behave themselves, if wherever they are from is better than Singapore, why are they even here!?

This has to stop! Here and now! This is not a one off incident! It's one too many!

This incident happend to me, someone who is able to defend myself, imagine had it happened to someone vulnerable!

What do you think!?

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
another balless complainant. only knows how to bla bla bla din even dare to stop or challenge him further . . . .

if he is really what he described, then he could give him a good push, raise his both hands on-guard posture and ready for that good old man2man fight

but instead allowing that man to walk away just like that . . . . . and bla bla bla in keyboard seeking for sympathy

i'd rather he confesses that he gave in to avoid any confrontation and being anti-violent . . . .

chao ah gua!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
another balless complainant. only knows how to bla bla bla din even dare to stop or challenge him further . . . .

if he is really what he described, then he could give him a good push, raise his both hands on-guard posture and ready for that good old man2man fight

but instead allowing that man to walk away just like that . . . . . and bla bla bla in keyboard seeking for sympathy

i'd rather he confesses that he gave in to avoid any confrontation and being anti-violent . . . .

chao ah gua!
Only Samster use the word SES..... fake narrative.... laksaboy clone wrote fake narrative...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only way to solve this is to bring china back to Mao era.
That way, chinese will not think of themselves too highly.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
These foreigners are emboldened by PAP's rhetoric favouring them against singaporeans
If locals made a police report, the faults would be solely locals as those FTs contribute to the economic development of Singapore.
Hard facts

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

chao ah gua!
Still nor so bad, this high SES foreign local would put up a signage "no sinkies and dogs are allowed in the boundary " soon

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a foreigner aggression. Singaporeans, regardless of race just cannot stand it. If Pabru is a Chinese and the foreign aggressor is an Indian, PAP will said we are racist against Indian for bringing the matter up.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a foreigner aggression. Singaporeans, regardless of race just cannot stand it. If Pabru is a Chinese and the foreign aggressor is an Indian, PAP will said we are racist against Indian for bringing the matter up.
Hullo! Malays have bern isolated, discriminated and wanted pioneers out a long time ago.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I believe he behaved in this manner as he perceived me to be someone of lower SES Social Economic Status as him, I believe had I dressed in a suit and not wearing a bicycle helmet he would not have dared to behave in the manner that he did.
He would be perceived as the condo concierge. Still low SES.